Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari (16487 Views)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by adaifx: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2019
daddytime:
I'm loving Buhari for this election season. This is how an election season should be...so candidates can get creative by stating what they can offer or do differently to better the electorates lot. Not the era of opening wide our national wallet for every Tom, Dick and Harry to begin to dip their sticky fingers into while our infrastructures are left unchecked.

Way to go.

No free meal in Freetown.
I am just here thinking about the N2.5 billion Aisha didn’t dash her aide. Hope you haven’t forgotten, I don’t mean to say you have selective amnesia though. Or should we talk about the bike his son had accident with that his father couldn’t afford to buy with his 150 cows asset. I leave you and your cronies with proverbs 12:1

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by 8stargeneral: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Dis man always talking trash
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by budaatum: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Mrpojj:

We all know what happened in osun state
Yes we do. Apc won!

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by foxton: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2019
danot1030:
While Baba keep telling us of his mission and focus Atiku is going everywhere hauling abuses and insults against the personality of Buhari in the name of campaign or he tells us how he wants to sell/loot Nigeria to make his friends rich.
should be the other way round mofo
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by uthlaw: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But you have money to steal and share to family, friends and cronies.
PDP still more stop complaining!
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by Titcombe20(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2019
but your son Yusuf have money to buy a power bike worth more than #30million
isokay o ��
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by abuhusna1: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
idiota.
Is that what you call your father

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
abuhusna1:
Is that what you call your father
that's what I call your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by ezkimow(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
that's what I call your father

lol, anyway, Na question you answer grin
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Even after sharing 10 10k tradermony by that fake pastor?
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
This is what we call a reasonable President.

If it was during Gej era, by now Dollars would be flowing around. Every single traditional ruler would have received his or her own share. But instead Buhari wants his work to be the judge.

God bless you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
sotall:
Hypocrisy of a tyrant

What about Tradermoni?
Is it ur Tradermoni?

Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2019
sotall:
Hypocrisy of a tyrant

What about Tradermoni?
is it not better they share the money to Nigerians than for the elites to embezzle it?
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Don't have money indeed, when Nigerians are dying of hunger because APC is sharing money to media houses and others for election winning without making the money to go round. Not to worry, does you shared money to will vote for you if you believe in them.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by Easy1401(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2019
We don't have money to dash out except Hawking tradermoney in Nigeria.
Re: We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari by Ajibulu1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omeokachie:
Trader moni must be paper then

Don't misunderstand what's he's saying.. trader's money was already in 2018 budget, and it's was pass into law by National Assembly... It's budgeted not free Money.. if it's not in the budget, the national assembly would have summoned him for spending without approval..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / PDP Tells Adeseye Ogunlewe: Your Departure Will Do Us Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.