Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan (477 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by GisterBlogger: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2019
A Hausa man in Ibadan has revealed that he will be casting his vote for Buhari in Kano where he registered for his Permanent Voter’s Card and he will be traveling home before the election to make his dream come true.

Nigerian entrepreneur Akin Alabi, wrote on the incident:

Hausa guy sold carrot to me in Ibadan traffic. I asked him if he had a PVC. He showed me but pointed out that he registered in Kano. I asked him who he would have voted for if he was in Kano. He said he would travel 2 days to the elections and he WILL VOTE @MBuhari.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/ill-travel-2-days-to-election-to-vote-buhari-in-kano-hausa-man-in-ibadan

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by GisterBlogger: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2019
cool
Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by Tapout(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol.. U would think he would be using flight to go to Kano from ibadan but no... Las Las na for back of trailer with cows go carry am go North

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by kolaaderin: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2019
That is just the spirit and the love. I wish him a safe journey home to perform his responsibility as a good Nigerian Citizen.

This Buhari self is a weird kind of Human being, he his loved to the extreme my some people and his hatred is real like a ranging fire in some peoples heart.

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by kolaaderin: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Tapout:
Lol.. U would think he would be using flight to go to Kano from ibadan but no... Las Las na for back of trailer with cows go carry am go North

He loved him to the extreme to sacrifice his time and effort to vote him, while the hatred for the same man is burning you up like a dry wood in ranging fire. Guess what the later kills faster, desist from the hatred.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by helinues: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Hope he is not trekking sha?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by mcmurphy132(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm sure all this internet warriors shouting atikulated doesn't get a PVC ..
Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by Tapout(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2019
kolaaderin:

He loved him to the extreme to sacrifice his time and effort to vote him, while the hatred for the same man is burning you up like a dry wood in ranging fire. Guess what the later kills faster, desist from the hatred.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8617526_img20181223wa0001_jpeg00a43c9cadf84a9206b91d525bbb4f72
Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by Abjay97(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol
Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by vengertime: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2019
kolaaderin:
That is just the spirit and the love. I wish him a safe journey home to perform his responsibility as a good Nigerian Citizen.

This Buhari self is a weird kind of Human being, he his loved to the extreme my some people and his hatred is real like a ranging fire in some peoples heart.
trekking from afonja land to kano is a spirit of madness. Even when Buhari have destroyed the economy for the second time of his coming.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Travel 2 Days To Election To Vote Buhari In Kano – Hausa Man In Ibadan by stEmmy96(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
congratulations to the carrotee and carroter
check my signature for cheap quality bags

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Fight: Buhari Begs For Guidance, Prayers As He Eyes Fresh Looters / Igbo Community In Lagos Endorses Senator Adeola For Second Term / 2019 General Election - New Lexicon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.