Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fr Chimaobi – You Are The Answer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fr Chimaobi – You Are The Answer (402 Views)

MP3: Fr.chimaobi – My Vow Audio Download / 17 Year-old Chimaobi Releases Album 'imela' / Music: Fr. Remy Ogu - So Gi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr Chimaobi – You Are The Answer by mpnaija(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2019
The Catholic priest Rev Fr Chimaobi Ohaji Casmir released another inspiring song titled “Answer To My Prayers”.

“This song is simply a testimony on my lips put into melody. Each time I ponder on God’s faithfulness to me and gaze at every turbulent waters I have crossed, one thing was certain: I conquered on my kneels. You may give up on anything but never give up on God for He is the answer to all our prayers and I am a living witness” – Fr Chimaobi Ohaji.
Download the audio below, listen and share.

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG HERE https://www.mpnaija.com/2019/01/28/fr-chimaobi-you-are-the-answer-gospel-music/

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Nairalander Releases A Beautiful Video 'HELPER'. A Must See(picture) / Olamide_woske (official Video) / Masterkraft Ft CDQ And Zlatan – Are You Sure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.