Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki (16729 Views)

Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Basic123: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
paq1:

SGF is even more effective and Incharge than VP. Only people who don't get it will see VP as everything. What is the budget of the office of VP and SGF?

By the way, who Osinbajo epp?
Osinbajo epp lagos-Ibadan railway,N-Power etc

SGF that can be fired by president at any time.

If VP is not important,while will a whole tribe (IGBO) abandon their slavery to nnamdi kanu for a slavery and errand boy to hausa fulani muslims Atiku Abubakre?

Southwesterner are wise than you red caps hausa fulani muslims slaves!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Basic123: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baselm:
Bukola simply replaced "Bukola Saraki" with Kwara. He is so self centered and that's why Kwarans are tired.
Que:Who is the DG campaign?
Ans: Bukola Saraki
Que: who is the PDP national leader?
ans:Bukola Saraki
Que: Who will be the Senate president if PDP wins?
ans: Bukola Saraki

The same way he has dubiously turned every government property in Kwara state to his private property and shared all positions to his cronies.

What has Kwarans benefitted from the positions above or since he's been senate president. Only bank robbery in Offa carried out by Saraki thugs.
That is why I laugh when some people compare him to Tinubu.Bukola Saraki has produced himself alone while Tinubu has produced many Despite not holding any other political office!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by paq1: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Basic123:

Osinbajo epp lagos-Ibadan railway,N-Power etc

SGF that can be fired by president at any time.

If VP is not important,while will a whole tribe (IGBO) abandon their slavery to nnamdi kanu for a slavery and errand boy to hausa fulani muslims Atiku Abubakre?

Southwesterner are wise than you red caps hausa fulani muslims slaves!
Shallow anyone that tells you certain truity of undercurrents even if your blood becomes instantly an Igbo. The Igbos must have something special then.
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by searchlight: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
That's why Pdp can never get reasonable votes in SW.

President - North East
Vice : South East
Senate president: North Central
Speaker: Possibly North East ( Dogara)

Nothing for South West bah...

Dem don already shared the post within themselves..

Dreams are good but when you over exaggerate, the outcomes are always fruitless
maybe but do also see reasons why APC will never penetrate south east? they have shared everything including 2019 presidency
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:

President - North East

PDP will win south west by a very slight margin like 55-45 but APC should get like 20-25 percent from south east and south-south so that should cover south west loss
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by searchlight: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:

Forward ever .. Backward never

So we should leave the position of Vp for SGF?

What did SW benefitted from 8 years rule of Obasanjo?
What did SS benefitted from 5 years rule of Jonathan?

Probably you quoted for quoting sake?
and what has the SW benefited from 4 year VP slot. if you know all these then the VP nonsense shouldn't have been a gimmick to deceive you. good governance is all we crave for and it is obvious buhari can't offer that. I don't believe in Nigeria project anymore because of decades of misrule but if things can turn around and we have Nigeria of our dreams who would remember BIAFRA. you talk well but sighting the VP slot as you reason for sticking with a failed government defines you as a ZOMBIE
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by sogodihno: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
God bless Saraki for protecting the legislature from dumbohari's influence. We yorubas support him wholeheartedly.

If u are a Yoruba, it shall be well with u, but if u are not, you shall not see dz year December, o ya say Amen, so I will know u are Yoruba.

Monkey! Yoruba wannabe. ode!
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by sogodihno: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
berrystunn:

PDP pushing to divide the vote in North
SW is already for PDP.
With the last election and the turn out of the registered voters.. from different church's and Igbo community...2019.

AAC youth take it back, already cutting down APC vote... Giving PDP more chance this time.

I remember the OBA reacted over the result the last time.

This time it will be a big shock to Apc.

I promise u this ipob pigs, that u will all cry on Feb 16, after seeing the result. Take that from me. I promise.
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by IbrahimDamola: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

If u are a Yoruba, it shall be well with u, but if u are not, you shall not see dz year December, o ya say Amen, so I will know u are Yoruba.

Monkey! Yoruba wannabe. ode!

amadicollins1:

Collins, How far?

Sogorudeen my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, why you dey deceive your Muslim skull. I am a truthful Yoruba man and I will say the truth and make odua proud in the spirit of Allahu!
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by sogodihno: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Sogorudeen my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, why you dey deceive your Muslim skull. I am a truthful Yoruba man and I will say the truth and make odua proud in the spirit of Allahu!

why dont u say Amen, Osu pig!
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by MajesticIgbo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:

President - North East

Fck your oil-bloated head. What position did the SE get?

Anyway, votes from the SW have proven to be inconsequential. So go fck yourself.
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by MajesticIgbo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:

President - North East

Fck your oil-bloated head. What position doe the SE in this present fulan-led APC administration?

Anyway, votes from the SW have proven to be inconsequential. So go fck yourself.
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by helinues: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Fck your oil-bloated head. What position did the SE get?

Are you in pain?

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by IbrahimDamola: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

why dont u say Amen, Osu pig!

Kini nje OSU? Se Ogun state university le n so ni?

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

I promise u this ipob pigs, that u will all cry on Feb 16, after seeing the result. Take that from me. I promise.

What is the link and business btw ipob and PDP

Which of the group is giving you sleepless nights?
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Calers: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
We don't want Senate president
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Fck your oil-bloated head. What position doe the SE in this present fulan-led APC administration?

Inconsequential? Brother go and study INEC rule. You need education about how a winner emerges as President in Nigeria.Even SE vote is important but it is worthless in isolation as per the Nigerian formula.

No single zone can make a contestant President but State wins, 25% rule and total votes matter. Buhari will win more States , with the SW playing their part, and gain more votes . As simple as that.
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by mumin170: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Saraki I don't blame u after u robbed and kill your people. You are still telling them to vote u and ur armed robber brother ateifku again. Well sha they are still your slave they can vote u.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by dominusgai(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2019
mumin170:
Saraki I don't blame u after u robbed and kill your people. You are still telling them to vote u and ur armed robber brother ateifku again. Well sha they are still your slave they can vote u.
Make I hear said Buhari win more states
Re: Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki by dominusgai(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oshigun:

Inconsequential? Brother go and study INEC rule. You need education about how a winner emerges as President in Nigeria.Even SE vote is important but it is worthless in isolation as per the Nigerian formula.

No single zone can make a contestant President but State wins, 25% rule and total votes matter. Buhari will win more States , with the SW playing their part, and gain more votes . As simple as that.
Make I hear say buhari win more states. You must be a dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue / Iduma Igariwey: Umahi & Deputy Should Vacate Office without delay / JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.