Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide (33436 Views)

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by Centcanada: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Who is charly boy? What does he do? Where does he work? How could a full grown man answer Charley boy when he is almost the age of a grand pa? If he has nothing good to offer as an advice to this great country that Buhari is bringing down, let him keep his mouth shot and follower those that has something upstairs. Nigerians need thinkers but not talkative!
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by Gazzy88(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2019
Gob less Nigeria...

Meanwhile...

Invest in Richfield Garden estate Abeokuta. It's a worthwhile investment that will yield returns exponentially over the time. Call or whatsapp 08144088142 for more info.

Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku is the adopted IPOB candidate

Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by mightyhazell: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Zombies no get sense.. Atiku na another guyman,..meaning there is a first and original one.. Zombies who is the original guyman,..since atiku is just another??
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by lagdmark(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Although no politician in Nigeria today has apass mark . But Atiku is 100 times better than Buhari
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by yawehoverall: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2019
I wonder why we all are just focusing on just two parties alone, when we have other potential leaders lying fallow, that's the root problem of Nigerians, giving so much power to two parties, like they got no other options. It's well.....

Check my signature, for your afford jewelry....
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by Otamayomi1(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] just watched the full video. Watched pack and go too and i'm like cry. Nigeria is in trouble. It is worse already.
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by bionixs: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
We still love Atiku
abeg let us change to another guy man. we are bored with the present
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by davtown: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2019
wat da U S A av cal lifeles ,who is nigeria to say is alivin ting?
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by oyoofong(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2019
I responded to this tweet.Why you no screenshot my own view?
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by cooltola(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
My only hope is that I hope the rumors about Atiku is false and does not manifest if he becomes President. I do not trust PDP or APC, I think Buhari is a better option. I hope that those are going to vote for him will not look back and have regrets next year or next 3 years if he wins. I hope that the next serious presidential candidates in 2023 will not be an ex generals, ex president, ex vice president but a reasonable, visionary leader that can take the country to the next level.
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by nextstep(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Centcanada:
Who is charly boy? What does he do? Where does he work? How could a full grown man answer Charley boy when he is almost the age of a grand pa? If he has nothing good to offer as an advice to this great country that Buhari is bringing down, let him keep his mouth shot and follower those that has something upstairs. Nigerians need thinkers but not talkative!

But hasn't he just given us good advice? APC and PDP are the same thing, just like boli and plantain. The advice is: don't vote for either of these candidates. Choose wisely from the third force parties.

I feel we are on the verge of making history - this is the first time we have so many viable third-party candidates, but as usual, we will settle between two mediocre choices, then complain about their lack of vision in the next 4 years.
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by nextstep(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
cooltola:
My only hope is that I hope the rumors about Atiku is false and does not manifest if he becomes President. I do not trust PDP or APC, I think Buhari is a better option. I hope that those are going to vote for him will not look back and have regrets next year or next 3 years if he wins. I hope that the next serious presidential candidates in 2023 will not be an ex generals, ex president, ex vice president but a reasonable, visionary leader that can take the country to the next level.

I don't understand how, if people are regretting voting for Buhari today, how it will get better if he's elected again? It's for certain there will be regrets from 2020-2023

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by Slynation(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
nextstep:

But hasn't he just given us good advice? APC and PDP are the same thing, just like boli and plantain. The advice is: don't vote for either of these candidates. Choose wisely from the third force parties.

I feel we are on the verge of making history - this is the first time we have so many viable third-party candidates, but as usual, we will settle between two mediocre choices, then complain about their lack of vision in the next 4 years.

And who are the 3rd force parties...?
Exactly what Nigerians are looking for, but the so called 3rd force parties won't campaign, they won't advertise, they won't do anything tangible to show any epitome of seriousness and u expect Nigerians to wake up one morning, go to the polling centres and vote for parties like CUPP and other lilliputian parties, thing's doesn't work that way....!! just take a look at the case of Oby, what message is she trying to pass across!! after embezzling money meant for campaigns and adverts she chickened out... Or do u think Nigerians love the duopoly of PDP and APC...? I think it's high time all those stupid & dispensable diminutive parties form a coalition just like APC so as to become a force to reckon with, but obviously they won't...!! Do u know why? because business is booming and having a registered party of your own is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria with a very simple ideology "Collect huge amount of money from the brobdingnagian parties either PDP or APC and form an alliance with the highest bidder on the eve of election.....
If things must get better in this country, a maximum number of parties should be considered, then u can come back let's talk about voting another party other than PDP & APC....
NB: A vote not in favour of the aforementioned parties is a waste!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by GentleMoney: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
Festus Keyamo has eaten yams

shocked
Re: Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide by nextstep(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Slynation:

And who are the 3rd force parties...?
Exactly what Nigerians are looking for, but the so called 3rd force parties won't campaign, they won't advertise, they won't do anything tangible to show any epitome of seriousness and u expect Nigerians to wake up one morning, go to the polling centres and vote for parties like CUPP and other lilliputian parties, thing's doesn't work that way....!! just take a look at the case of Oby, what message is she trying to pass across!! after embezzling money meant for campaigns and adverts she chickened out... Or do u think Nigerians love the duopoly of PDP and APC...? I think it's high time all those stupid & dispensable diminutive parties form a coalition just like APC so as to become a force to reckon with, but obviously they won't...!! Do u know why? because business is booming and having a registered party of your own is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria with a very simple ideology "Collect huge amount of money from the brobdingnagian parties either PDP or APC and form an alliance with the highest bidder on the eve of election.....
If things must get better in this country, a maximum number of parties should be considered, then u can come back let's talk about voting another party other than PDP & APC....
NB: A vote not in favour of the aforementioned parties is a waste!!

You make very good points... the matter just tire me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.