Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% (1124 Views)

Cross River Varsity Shutdown Over Killing Of Student / Federal University Wukari Temporarily Shutdown Over Kidnapping / No Going Back On Niger Bridge Shutdown Nans Zone B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by DBESTDFIRST: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2019
NANS PROTEST AT HEAD-BRIDGE ASABA 30th Wenesday 90% LOADING!!

The leadership of NANS South-East and South-South region wish to reiterate her stand on the protest slated to be held on the 30th of January,2019 at the head bridge Ababa.

The call for the Mass Protest is genuine and as such nothing shall stop us from implementing it as we shall no longer sit and watch things go odd in our country's educational system..

We have notified and forwarded letters to all the respective security agencies within the country and we are very much gallant and committed in the struggle of ending ASUU strike before general elections God willing!

Our National leaders in the Zone have shown commitment in the struggle through galvanizing support towards ensuring a formidable protest as we thank God for a successful arrival of Comr. Chinonso Obasi (IBB) the Executive Director, African Students Education Support Initiative(ASESI) with other relevant heads of NGO's, as we hope other Zonal Coordinators will equally join us soon...

Please, all Structures should continue to contact the NANS Reps, JCC, and SUG Presidents for modalities of state mobization and departure to ASABA.

TEAM-BISHOP, BRINGING NANS BACK TO CAMPUS!

Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by bamvik(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
I pray the protest would be successful
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by mykelswa(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2019
When d person ruling educated beings don't have a result what do u expect
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Mujaheeeden: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2019
It seems the SE/AS NANS are proactive while the SW branch is busy giving NURTW members different awards.
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Nbote(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Both NANS and their leaders are bunch of political tolls pretending to b fighting for students.. Why exactly are dey not prostesting in Abuja? Or Lagos? Why are dey prostesting and blocking d Niger bridge?
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Petersamuel8(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
very much in support of the protest
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by hisgrace090: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Why shut down Niger bridge instead of ASUU members residence?
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Abjay97(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Niger bridge shut down? Lol.. Onitsha business men never get time for una yet
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Rednaxelot: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2019
mykelswa:
When d person ruling educated beings don't have a result what do u expect
What about you?
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by mykelswa(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What about you?

It's bcus of your type they need to invest more in education for buhari supporters. Simple English you don't understand. Did I exempt myself?
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Bigcake: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Shutting the Niger bridge is an ethical nonsense. I urge NANS to take their protest to The Three Arm Zone in Abuja.

NANS shouldnt hinder thd economic activities of the southeast.
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Rednaxelot: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2019
mykelswa:

It's bcus of your type they need to invest more in education for buhari supporters. Simple English you don't understand. Did I exempt myself?
still hasn't changed anything about you.
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Sagewilliam(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
I hope the protest will yield a positive result. I pray for no casualties from our security agencies.
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by DONADAMS(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
what happened to abuja? abi dem dey fear Shiite treatment?
Re: Nans Niger Bridge Shutdown Over ASUU Strike@ 90% by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
The NANS should have thought of the consequences this would have on people plying that route. National assembly Abuja would have been a better place not Niger bridge

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Which Course To Study / Is It "Dail" Or "Dial" Which Is The Correct / 2019/2020 UNIJOS PG APPLICATION THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.