Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (44309 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by farem: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
Igbos members, I take God beg Una, protest in your room, infact on UNDER your bed.

Biko, give caesar what belongs To caesar

Fixed
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by Parada: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
If jobless is employing 5 plus like of you lazy fraud loving Ipob husband I must be more jobless than you envisaged. If you care to know I left my father's house since my 2nd year in the university unlike your husband that got u pregnant in his fathers house. Hope you moved out yet o ?

So tell me how do you cope daily living with such a hate filled creature as a husband ? Sincerely, I can not imagine how traumatized each day of you miserable life is living from hand to mouth since your husband n his gang of thieves leaders have been denied access to the federal cookie jar ?!

The IQ of Ipob loving criminal pls sis talk another thing this one is exceedingly foolish.
Amarabae:

Yes o.
He has done well, he is not like you,
A 40 year old jobless man living with his parents and should sai buhari.
My dog I.Q is far higher than that of you BMC -buhari mumu campaigners.
cool
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by wealthoption: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Parada:
If jobless is employing 5 plus like of you lazy fraud loving Ipob husband I must be more jobless than you envisaged. If you care to know I left my father's house since my 2nd year in the university unlike your husband that got u pregnant in his fathers house. Hope you moved out yet o ?

So tell me how do you cope daily living with such a hate filled creature as a husband ? Sincerely, I can not imagine how traumatized each day of you miserable life is living from hand to mouth since your husband n his gang of thieves leaders have been denied access to the federal cookie jar ?!

The IQ of Ipob loving criminal pls sis talk another thing this one is exceedingly foolish.

you are not making sense as someone who left his father house in his second year

you are not sensible.... just take it from me sad

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by PBeni(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
Una go hear am Today grin

Our Amiable distinguished President @MBuhari would be in God's own state today . By the grace of God the outcome of today's rally would send a clear message that that the good people of Southeast have moved unto the #NextLevel with President Buhari.
#BuhariInAbia

Orji Uzor Kalu
#AbiaForAPC https:///ibrghTc15g

Otoro enwero nwanne gbawa gi anya there! angry angry
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by SLOVFO(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissJoy29:

Ok. Thanks. I guess I can go out much later.

Oh & btw, @bolded, it's sis not bros

lol grin
Pardon me sis. I didn't look at your moniker. Btw, good to communicate with a fellow nwa Aba on Nairaland.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
SLOVFO:

lol grin
Pardon me sis. I didn't look at your moniker. Btw, good to communicate with a fellow nwa Aba on Nairaland.
It's alright. No offence taken.

Lol @nwa Aba...daalu.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by MissJoy29(f): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
mojounited:

Hi "sis", have you stepped out already? How's the road / traffic? I got stranded at Bata junction earlier today... Those military guys have caused blockade everywhere (from Bata to Abia Poly and beyond), I'm not certain about my trip to Ph today.

I plan to try moving out again at 2pm. Pls provide update if you're able to make unrestricted movement. Thanks
I'm sorry "bro". I'm just seeing this. Well I got into town around past 4 & as at that time, there were no more restrictions. But I heard Ogbor-hill, Brass to Ariaria, Ahia ohuru roads were closed. Even those two markets were closed too.
Re: President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) by Parada: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2019
and this is coming from someone all his wealth option in life is based on NL. I have to admit I am yet anyone as doomed as your pathetic self but I am sorry I do not feel sorry for you, it’s your portion I life so you need to carry your cross.
wealthoption:

you are not making sense as someone who left his father house in his second year

you are not sensible.... just take it from me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.