Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. (144761 Views)

Kwara Only.drop Ur Town And Number. / Uyo Matured Adult Whatsapp Connect (+18) / Abuja Base And Niger Girls Drop Ur Whatsapp Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2020
ogene144:

Bro,try this 07080204956 she wil bleep u even for 1,000
Pls set me up with one around Lagos mainland, I stay alone
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:

pls help me bring the number down it is a wrong number I wil definately do that for you pls I beg u with God...
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:

Pls help me bring down the number pls message me private I wil definately hook up with a real Olosho that is a mistake
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
ogene144:

Pls help me bring down the number pls message me private I wil definately hook up with a real Olosho that is a mistake
I didn't call the number
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:
help me bring the number down pls I use God to beg u pls
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:

bring down that number pls If u call the number & she swear for you that is your cup of tea pls bring the number down
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:
help me bring down the number pls,I beg u.
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
AndyCole16:
What's her name? She's not on Whatsapp
Dnt call the number,pls it is a wrong number pls bring it down
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:

Hstar,pls help me bring down the number it is a wrong number,I have been telling u this pls now?
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by flashy007(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Male Ikorodu... 07062964622
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
ogene144:

Hstar,pls help me bring down the number it is a wrong number,I have been telling u this pls now?
What do you want me to do nah, I said I didn't copy the number, what else do u want me to do?
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by AndyCole16(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
ogene144:

Dnt call the number,pls it is a wrong number pls bring it down
Ok
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2020
hstar:

What do you want me to do nah, I said I didn't copy the number, what else do u want me to do?
because of other stubborn Nigerians that is why I am saying it not you.
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
ogene144:

because of other stubborn Nigerians that is why I am saying it not you.
Alright ogene, by the way do you stay in mainland?
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2020
hstar:
Alright ogene, by the way do you stay in mainland?
forget about my location,do what I asked pls..
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2020
ogene144:

forget about my location,do what I asked pls..
Wetin concern me concern where u dey stay, Na me say make u drop her number?
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ogene144(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2020
hstar:

Wetin concern me concern where u dey stay, Na me say make u drop her number?
it seems u want to be rude,I wont trade words with u is attention u want.
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
ogene144:

it seems u want to be rude,I wont trade words with u is attention u want.
Want to be rude? How? Do you take me for a nairaland kid? How am I rude? Show it to me from my post, u say make them no contact the said lady whom you dropped her number and I told you I didn't, because initially, no be me u quote. I checked ur profile only to find out u stay in mainland which happened to be my location too. And I asked u do you stay in mainland only for you to keep warning me not to call the number you provided, Na me say make u put am if you no want people to contact am?
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by ttip247(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
https:///2349072454334 click to join our TV
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by joecason: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by Dindook: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Am a Simple guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an engineer, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, well educated, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me , provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I prefer Lagos base or near by person, pls i am not looking for a friendship purpose, rather am looking for a partner to be in a relationship with. If you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded lady
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by Bobozzzz: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2020
stanlo,warri Delta State,09023188068
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by jeff1607(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
hstar:

Want to be rude? How? Do you take me for a nairaland kid? How am I rude? Show it to me from my post, u say make them no contact the said lady whom you dropped her number and I told you I didn't, because initially, no be me u quote. I checked ur profile only to find out u stay in mainland which happened to be my location too. And I asked u do you stay in mainland only for you to keep warning me not to call the number you provided, Na me say make u put am if you no want people to contact am?

it's simple go to the post you quoted that has the number embedded in it and remove it, edit your previous quote that has the number in it, simple
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
jeff1607:

it's simple go to the post you quoted that has the number embedded in it and remove it, edit your previous quote that has the number in it, simple
Wetin b my own? Na me insert the number?
No b him put d number there? He should remove it from his post, simple as that too. By the way I no call any number, me I'm just catching fun, that's it
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by jeff1607(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
hstar:

Wetin b my own? Na me insert the number?
No b him put d number there? He should remove it from his post, simple as that too. By the way I no call any number, me I'm just catching fun, that's it

he's pleading , courtesy or empathy if u have any just edit where u quoted him with the number , so others don't call the number.
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by hstar: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
jeff1607:

he's pleading , courtesy or empathy if u have any just edit where u quoted him with the number , so others don't call the number.
OK jare bros, av heard u, because d way he spoke before was ridiculous thats why I gave him yeye reply as well, even self going as far as comparing to a nairaland kid, I don hear u bros I go edit am with the way you intervene, but my question to him is what was he thinking about before he sent the number? Abi he was high then? No pun intended and I don't mean to be rude with the question
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by jeff1607(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
hstar:

OK jare bros, av heard u, because d way he spoke before was ridiculous thats why I gave him yeye reply as well, even self going as far as comparing to a nairaland kid, I don hear u bros I go edit am with the way you intervene, but my question to him is what was he thinking about before he sent the number? Abi he was high then? No pun intended and I don't mean to be rude with the question

maybe na copy and paste the guy do
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by donkelvin10(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Any serious lady interested in a true relationship should whatsapp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by Jayden2020: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jeremiah, 08166733696, abakaliki
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by uncleteeh(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Male Ibadan 08108408732
Re: Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. by samtoo(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Male 08121326585... Osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria / Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.