Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes (26764 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Codes151(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
True though!!!
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Gracielove(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
cheesy This woman is damn funny.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by dereborn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
She is absolutely right....... Professional terms should not be misuse.STOP ILLITERACY AND BOOST EDUCATION.Some commenters were just abusing Madam Kemi,but if it is Professor of Literacy dat made that statement they will quickly understand her position...it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by ifeanyiatuadu: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
davido should just settle dis woman
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Abagworo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
But this Chioma keeps getting prettier daily

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by YenYo: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin. This lady sha.

Digging chioma but still found a way to jibe Linda.

This woman will soon abuse Aisha buhari that she dated Tinubu back in London in 1977. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by softboi24(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Anty Kemi.. Abeg Rest.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by kernel001: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lilymax:
She's right on this one

Please what makes her right?
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by GentleMoney: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lilymax:
She's right on this one
Hmm..
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tamarapetty:
This woman needs help!
Np- kolomental by faze
funny.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by TruthHurts100: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Amagite3:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to Davido's girlfriend, Chioma starting up her cooking show soon.

According to Kemi, she is a self acclaimed aspiring chef. Read her explanation below...

"STOP ILLITERACY, BOOST EDUCATION
David Adeleke's girlfriend Chioma is NOT a chef! She calls herself that. She is a self acclaimed aspiring chef. Don't use titles loosely. A chef is a trained professional cook who is proficient in all aspects of food preparation, often focusing on a particular cuisine. It's like when @pulsenigeria247 called me "self acclaimed Journalist" and had to apologise for it. I actually SAT IN A CLASSROOM. The same with #LindaIkeji with her honorary degrees. She is not really supposed to be calling herself "Dr" as she did not sit in a classroom which is like my academic degree of Dr of Pharmacy #DrKOO #hnnfood #hnnamebo #KemiOlunloyo
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-is-not-a-chef-kemi-olunloyo-fumes.html

This woman must mention Linda in everything. Linda yaf suffer oooo
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by systemz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
She's right. Period.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by swetjo(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
This "journalist" should leave these people alone na. There are other meaningful things in this world.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
She needs help
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Salowise: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2019
I like reading anything concerning mrs kemi, she really trying, some things she say MAY be correct but they kept on criticizing her. But whether what she says in true or wrong, she making her money
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Mujaheeeden: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:
She isn't na. The lumps in her eba alone is shocking. Let alone her overcooked fried rice that looks frightening. If you must call yourself a prof, you must be close to perfection.
You are a squatter but you enjoy bringing people down to your sorry level
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Melian(f): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Mujaheeeden:

You're daft. I've never squatted with anyone before, let alone from this forum. I had offers but didn't take any of them. You're using event from past to conclude on present because you've never had the privilege of climbing up the ladder in your life. Your destiny is in conflict with growth and success. Don't bring me down to your deranged destitute level ever again.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Melian(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Mujaheeeden:

I don't know why truth hurts most people. It's a known fact. Go to her IG page and look at her food. Sometimes even her presentation is poor like you''ll see scraps of food around the bowl or plate she uses. You mustn't be a prof to be neat. Forget about all the makeup and jewellery. Facade at best.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Mujaheeeden: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:

You're daft. I've never squatted with anyone before, let alone from this forum. I had offers but didn't take any of them. You're using event from past to conclude on present because you've never had the privilege of climbing up the ladder in your life. Your destiny is in conflict with growth and success. Don't bring me down to your deranged destitute level ever again.
Haba madam squatter, are we quarreling? All these bill gates of Nairaland sef
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by Melian(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
Haba madam squatter, are we quarreling? All these bill gates of Nairaland sef

Haaa destitute pikin. Na wa for you o.
Re: Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes by shgenius123: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2019
IF U STILL GO TO BED, AND DONT WAKE UP RICHER THAN U WERE BEFORE GOING TO BED, JOIN RAGP...
I will be teaching 50 people how to start ONLINE TELECOM BUSINESS and make 5k - 10k daily if interested, drop ur number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Ripped Abs On Instagram / Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.