Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Affordable Collection Of Sneakers And Wrist Watch - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Affordable Collection Of Sneakers And Wrist Watch (347 Views)

Sneakers And Footwears Wholeasale And Dropshipping Services / Cheap Shoes And Wrist Watches / Contact Us For Your Quality Sneakers And Foot Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Collection Of Sneakers And Wrist Watch by rudepen(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Hey there! ��✋ I'm Samuel, curator at JAY, know you're wondering what we do huh? Well we sell custom JAY tees (coming soon).
Also we have an amazing collection of sneakers and wrist watch curated to help you slay on budget ⚡⚡⚡..
So i Just thought I'd check up on you ���.
Have you checked out our page yet for our sneakers and wrist watch collection �� No? Ouch, guess your missing out, but no worries ���� I got you covered.
Check out our IG store @jewsandyou today and send a DM to order any sneaker of your choice or wrist watch( with freebies ��)����⌚. What's even better is we've got something for everyone, low Budget? We got you covered, you don't need to tear your bank account to look good ��.
So c'mon, check out @jewsandyou, we've got unisex, male, and female sneaks and wrists, genuine quality for money �����....

With love from Me at JAY. Gracias ����

(1) (Reply)

Get Discount On Your Shoes At Micostar Mall_04/11/2013 / Lavish Hair Weaves Xmas Bonanza! Holla!!! / Quality Camisoles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.