Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is It Safe To Have Another Litter Where There Was Parvo Earlier - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is It Safe To Have Another Litter Where There Was Parvo Earlier (410 Views)

My Caucasian Large Litter. COUNTDOWN / Litter Announcement- American Pitbull Terriers / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Have Another Litter Where There Was Parvo Earlier by Lagosuber: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hello Petlanders,

kindly help a brother with advice, my puppies was infected with parvo last year, April or so. though the bitch survived the ordeal, i lost 3 pups.

the same dog is about to have another litter in a few weeks. then i remembered the last episode. I tried cleaning the place last year but I'm here thinking of what i can do again to prevent this year.

the bitch is been vaccinated again just recently, but hope I'm safe. it been almost a year though.
Re: Is It Safe To Have Another Litter Where There Was Parvo Earlier by elkharpone: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just clean her cage with bleach and if possible dettol

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Have Another Litter Where There Was Parvo Earlier by prinzetobi: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please get a box of Paxxin and Vibactra. Don’t wait till it hits again. These organisms could survive for up to a year without a host body. As the first OP said too, you can wash the environs again with bleach too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Female Lhasa Puppy Available / Stud Service Update.... Owerri Imo State / Four Months Old Male Gsd For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.