Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why You Are Not Getting Adsense Approval? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Are Not Getting Adsense Approval? (638 Views)

Can Someone Please Explain Why Nairaland Is Not Getting Better / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Getting Adsense Approval? by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
I will be straight with you and the truth is that, getting Adsense Approval is just very simple, the truth is that you don't do the right things before applying...

Anxiety of getting approved has killed so many...
However, let me shock you, I got Adsense Approval with just two weeks blog if you need Proofs check here...
www.ogunniyifolusho.com.ng/adsenseapproval

First are your contents plagiarism free? if your content has oedema bit of plagiarism, take it or leave it, you can not get approval... if you want to get approval straight, you will need to edit all your content from your Privacy policy, Disclaimer, about us, Contact pages, they all have to be 0% plagiarism...

All your blog post has to be plagiarism free before applying... If you need help with your content, I will help you turn all your content to 0% plagiarism, they will look original and valid, that's how I did mine...

If you need my help to turn your contents to 0% plagiarism, Contact me via mail ogunniyifolusho97@gmail.com , each pages cost #1000 and your blog post is negotiatable because of its length...

After getting a plagiarism free contents, make sure your designs are simple and easy to navigate, your colours are clean and clear...
Number of blog post are not fixed, I had just 7 organic content before applying...

Set up your SEO as well, it helps... Google loves standard, so if your blog is of standard you'd surely get approval....
Apply with a new email address, preferably (gmail)...

You should get approval, if you need my help with this, just send me a message via my mail... ogunniyifolusho97@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Come And Carry This Super Active Facebook Group / How To Setup A Up Micro Job Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress[theme] / Please I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.