Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Shd I Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Shd I Do (773 Views)

I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It / House Keepers Shd Still Send In Thier Cvs / Oil Drilling Engineers With At Least 2 Yrs Exp. Only Shd Apply For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shd I Do by bolarine: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2007
prime people posted me an invitation with another persons email in the address column but mine at the top left flank by the left and it was in my box
Re: What Shd I Do by Lush: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2007
It just means they included your email address in the "bc" or "cc" field but they put the stranger's email address in the "to" field. Nothing to worry about, its not an error, the good thing is you've been notified, so get down on your knees and thank the almighty wink
Re: What Shd I Do by bebrief(m): 2:53am On Apr 26, 2007
Hi bolarine, Lush is right

So congrats!

And try to bebrief

(1) (Reply)

Tequila Interveiw / Info Abot Oceanic Reg> And Sky Bank / Cybercafe Vacancy For Customer Support Officer And Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.