Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends (40016 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by nkemdi89(f): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
To all those who said the wives are all bleached ladies, look how light skinned and beautiful they were .

1 Like

Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by Didi2d(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Greed Is A Bastard... Pussy Is The Same no Matter How many You Gather... Last Last Na Missionary Him Go Use And Na One minute Man...

The Young Wives Will Be Collecting The Real Dick From the Guards

Btw. Why Will Two Women Even Marry The Same Man?

When Money Comes In Through The Door, sense Goes Out Through The Window. SMH

Wives of kings can't collect preek outside, na so I hear o, don't know how true
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
hmmmmm, he should emulate Ooni of Ife that has only one wife.
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by NobleAngell(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
anochuko01:

neither did i say anything o!
my account was hacked grin
Oshey Davido.
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by anochuko01(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
NobleAngell:
Oshey Davido.
....awwwwn, my Chioma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by MiddleDimension: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Greed Is A Bastard... Pussy Is The Same no Matter How many You Gather... Last Last Na Missionary Him Go Use And Na One minute Man...

The Young Wives Will Be Collecting The Real Dick From the Guards

Btw. Why Will Two Women Even Marry The Same Man?

When Money Comes In Through The Door, sense Goes Out Through The Window. SMH

go and report them to our God and hear him tell you to GET OUT, IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Another Another name for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
(Mo for 'Yoruba nation' is slavery. No wonder they are comfortable feeding from the crumbs of the fulani. Becos of their love for slavery and crumbs they waved bye bye to Kwara State. They can't labor, invent, trade, initiate or produce hence their love for crumbs and slavery.
When Biafra (God's kingdom) comes, they will all perish in d hands of their masters, grin

Olawalesmarter:

Let me tell you something, A Yoruba man is the second richest man in Africa right now .... A Yoruba woman is the second Richest Woman in Africa ........... A Yoruba Woman is richer than the Richest man in Igbo Land. You push wheel barrow around the Yoruba Land, Sell fake Products and Counterfeit goods, Import goods from Abroad, Own some Clothes stores and Electronic stores in Yoruba Land and you think that's the end of everything in Life ....... Every Tribe in Nigeria can never be Bloodsuckers and Cannibals like your Tribe.... Every thing is not about showing Muscle you need to use your brain..... You are the one complaining of Being Enslave ...... Yoruba have no Master...... We got Nigeria in our hands ..... and if Yoruba is being Enslave leave us to our Slavery ..... The Slavery sweet us die, tongue watch us as we continue winning without making noise....... Empty Barrel Make the loudest noise

akiOYIBO you see ur life? wink
(I no be Yoruba BTW, but see correct reply) grin
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
nextstep:

akiOYIBO you see ur life? wink
(I no be Yoruba BTW, but see correct reply) grin

Even the biggest forum in Nigeria and one of the biggest in Africa that he is using to comment rubbish is own and Created by a Yoruba man...... i don't know why they just like making unnecessary noise
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by redarrr(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
lemme guess,they re enemies nw....its sound like a Nigeria movies
Re: Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends by Chiccly(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
bayocanny:

I will take you out this weekend cheesy

Hahahahaha. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) / Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.