Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) (3196 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / See The Underage Girl Nnamdi Kanu Impregnated PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Outrage As Old Man Marries Underage Girl In Imo State (Photos, Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pictures and video of an old man getting married to underage girl have sparked outrage online.

In the video obtained by Igbere TV, the underage girl can be seen sitting on the laps of the man while the family members were seen jubilating and praising the man who seems to be wealthy.

The event happened in Imo State. This should be condemned.

Meanwhile, what can make parents to give away their Underage Girls for marriage?

Poverty or love of money?

Watch video here http://igberetvnews.com/543103/outrage-old-man-marries-underage-girl-imo-state-photos-video/

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Forreellinc: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by bedspread: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Soooo Unfair!!
Poverty is a Bastard

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by DoyenExchange: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Are you sure it is marriage ceremony they are performing?
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Enjoyment for area boys.
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloggers with their concocted lies.

From the photo it is just like Monica oya go and greet your uncle. Uncle be like na Monica don grow like this, oya come and sit down on my laps shocked Inside Monica was like why I even follow mummy come village self. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by flejnr2(f): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ogogoro don shut this one eyes down I swear

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloggers and lies. There's nothing here to show there's a marriage ceremony going on.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by dokie: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
madridguy:
Bloggers with their concocted lies.

From the photo it is just like Monica oya go and greet your uncle. Uncle be like na Monica don grow like this, oya come and sit down on my laps shocked Inside Monica was like why I even follow mummy come village self. tongue

Are you minding the yeye bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by vacanci: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

Maybe you think she is the one sitting on the green plastic chair. Look very well at the person sitting on the one sitting on the plastic chair and you will find the girl

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Shalama:
Bloggers and lies. There's nothing here to show there's a marriage ceremony going on.

Did you watch the video?
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by abc115: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Corrinthians(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Had this happened elsewhere, I can only imagine the curses these people would have heaped on the ENTIRE people of that region.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by dustmalik: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Had this happened elsewhere, I can only imagine the curses these people would have heaped on the ENTIRE people of that region.
If you go round the world, you'll not find a people more hypocritical than these guys from the other side of the divide. This, I can assure you 100%

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Ohislee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is so unfair on the poor girl.

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by disturbedman: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Wey your photo?
undecided
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Dreambeat: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fake news with fake link.No video.
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Dreambeat: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Did you open the link before making this comment?
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Shalama:

True
A young girl is sitting on the lap of an old man who might even be her grand father or an uncle. Next thing, some concocts a story that it is a marriage ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Dreambeat: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
dustmalik:

If you go round the world, you'll not find a people more hypocritical than these guys from the other side of the divide. This, I can assure you 100%
Trash
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by madmohamed(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Outrage As Old Man Marries Underage Girl In Imo State (Photos, Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pictures and video of an old man getting married to underage girl have sparked outrage online.

In the video obtained by Igbere TV, the underage girl can be seen sitting on the laps of the man while the family members were seen jubilating and praising the man who seems to be wealthy.

The event happened in Imo State. This should be condemned.

Meanwhile, what can make parents to give away their Underage Girls for marriage?

Poverty or love of money?

Watch video here http://igberetvnews.com/543103/outrage-old-man-marries-underage-girl-imo-state-photos-video/
look like okolocha
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by ifyouloveamm: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Contact me for Scripts for Movies, TV Series, Stage Plays, Adaptations, etc. For a relatively low amount, get awe-inspiring and entertaining content!

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by dadark: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
its nothing special....human beings have been doing this for ages....its called puttin families toghether....
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by googi: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
The only one objection I have here is if the girl is under age.

Otherwise if the parents and the girl register no complain, why the uproar from those whose fathers had or have young and old wives as practiced in Africa and Asia or serial monogamy in the western world.

If the old man is rich, send her to school and make sure she has a secured future so that when the old man is gone, she can sleep with younger men.

Children of Alafin of Oyo, Mr. Fixer Anenih (I wonder what happened to that young girl after he passed) Ojukwu and Northern chiefs, stop your hypocrisy.

Dis tin go kill u O!
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by SkinnyNigga: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
this stupid blogger said "the man who seems to be wealthy ". Hahaha. does that look wealthy??
Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Re: Outrage As Old Man Marries Beautiful Underage Girl In Imo State (photos, Video) by earthsync(f): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Her parents, that old man and everyone that attended the marriage should be arrested

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: INEC Recounts Aso Rock Results. / - / #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.