Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall (27589 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Dailyhappenings: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
The embattled Senator stated this on his Instagram page this afternnon. He shared the photo above, with the caption;

''Dino Melaye is like the scrotum of a ram,it will dangle and dangle but will never fall. God pass man any day.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/dino-melaye-compares-himself-with.html

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by DavidEsq(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by dokie: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
You no know say Buhari na Fulani. To butcher ram na im hobby, not to talk of ordinary blockos.

You were part of those that got us here. Before you are free from him, you go hear am.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Built2last: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
BUNCH OF USEFUL IDIOTS & SHEEPISHLY WILLING SLAVES FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA..

Buhari's Re-election Campaign;
<1>Chairman- Tinubu (South).
<2>DG - Amaechi (South).
<3>Spokesperson - Keyamo (South).
<4>Party chairman - Oshiomhole (South).
<4>Chairman advisory committee - Osinbajo (South).
(BUNCH OF HAUSA/FULANI SLAVES).

Buhari's Government After Election:
SGF - (North)
Chief of Staff - (North)
All service chiefs - (North)
97% Lucrative MDA's led by (North)

They are laughing at Southerners!

THE CABALS: Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua and their toy boy: Buhari are resting in their houses waiting for next term. They have ordered their SERVANTS to the street.

Servant 1: Tinubu will go and beg people to vote for the cabals.

Servant 2: VP Osinbajo will share money in the market square.

Servant 3: Keyamo will be the Twitter barking dog: digesting all the insults directed to the cabal.

Servant 4: Oshiomhole will face Amosun and Okorocha. The battle - just like charity - begins at home.

Servant 4: Nnamani will focus on the 5%

Servant 5: Akpabio will tell people from the South that PDP stole from Nigeria for 16years. Not considering that he was in PDP from the beginning of the party till few months ago.

Servant 6: Amaechi will put everything in writing. He knows that the President doesn't read.

SERVANTS from SOUTH, CABALS from NORTH .
Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop].....NB:->Again,Lemme Re-iterate That,These Are BUNCH OF USEFUL IDIOTS & SHEEPISHLY WILLING SLAVES FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Pitiful!.Smh!!! -

181 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by deboysben(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chai Dino no go kill person oo

See gut
Dino the stone cold and undertaker of Nigeria politics
Our future Senate president.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by chomchom1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Apc night mare is back tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Corrinthians(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mr Ram's Scrotum, thanks for suggesting another name for yourself. cheesy

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Corrinthians(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
chomchom1:
Apc night mare is back tongue
Apc nightmare and iPod hero is a Ram's Scrotum. grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Egalitarian1: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by rapcy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by AdaAde(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ewo!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Kdon2: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
AdaAde:
Ewo!!!!
fyn gal

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by dadark: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
look at this wan...climb the next tree....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Maxymilliano(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Epon agbo to n'mi ... grin

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Did you have that one chronic noisemaker in class that every teacher got tired of flogging? And teachers instead resort to flogging any other person caught making noise; often with statements like, "you are joining Dino to make noise in this class, right?"

That's who Dino has become.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Cutefergieee: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
ok
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by newproject(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
I am tired of hearing

POLICE

AND

DINO

Please ooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by 1759King: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dinorama the drama King.
The man who has refused to go under.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by FirstSamurai: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
This guy is pretty problematic grin

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin BUHARI will surely fall
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Kcr42: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Affordable web design [url]2kconcepts.info[/url]

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by MuttleyLaff: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The embattled Senator stated this on his Instagram page this afternnon. He shared the photo above, with the caption;

''Dino Melaye is like the scrotum of a ram,it will dangle and dangle but will never fall. God pass man any day
Dino the ultimate balls of steel Worogbon!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by AdonaiAluminium: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
But hard pressure can burst the scrotum.. Lol

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Mitsurugi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
I want to punch that scrotum real HARD! grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Movic1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
If Dm use knife cut am nko undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by JusticeSeeker: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
He'll soon start climbing trees, feigning unknown sickness at the sight of uniform men.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by Bryan88(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Mr Ram's Scrotum, thanks for suggesting another name for yourself. cheesy
...Go to school, una wey be Northerners no go gree go and now u showin how porous ur brain is...he said he's like and not he is...Odeh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall by MrMcJay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ok

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.