Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This (717 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, millions of men have rushed to specially organised classes teaching Arabic after a popular Islamic cleric revealed that the Houris (Virgins) in Islamic paradise will only be able to speak Arabic.

As might be expected, Twitter has been having a lot of fun reacting to the news.

Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by rastaLivity: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't blame the men, virgins reward is the highest order in Islam. so we Christians shouldn't abuse the terrorists like bokoharam n buhari for striving so hard to obtain the reward.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by rapcy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by nabiz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by Oshin56(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
72 virgin ok now I'm going to Pakistan to learn arabic and Swahili even if they don't understand Arabic they most understand Swahili
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by bedspread: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
What a Mess and Falsehood...

The Boko guy's are dying for the same72

LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE INNOCENT
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by BrokenTV: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
You can't be sane and be a Muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by Malawian(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
If i use my rod and staff take confort one of those virgins enh, she go speak Igbo immediately.
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just when I thought irrationality, illogicality and stupidity were residing in Nigeria in particular, and Africa at large, I saw it flying in Pakistan.

Father Lawd!
Re: Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

You Are Itching Towards Presidency Now That Your Son Is My Running Mate - Atiku / Photos from Osinbajo, His Aunty 80th Birthday Thanksgiving / BREAKING: Ex-ondo Deputy Gov Oluboyo To Leave PDP For APC On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.