Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Any Exporters Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Exporters Here? (242 Views)

Request For Charcoal Suppliers And Exporters Hugh Quantity / Advice From Exporters In Nigerian / Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Exporters Here? by TruthTella(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good day
What were the challenges you faced with your exportation business either small scale or large scale?
I want to go into export business and the cost of start up and plenty documentations involved were the only surprising things I learnt of at first.

Any other obstacles along the way? Like customs or rejection of goods?
What were the challenges you faced as an exporter in Nigeria,
Abeg no read and pass please contribute.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy Today Enjoy These Free Business Bonuses Before 8pm Today / Keystone Bank App Cheque Deposit? What You Need To Know / Career And Financial Empowerment Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.