Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo (61510 Views)

Abia Pastor Arraigned In Court For Allegedly Strangling Two Women / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Essential(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
dainformant:
Villagers of Amaba Isuikwuato in Abia state, were thrown into panic after bodies of three ladies were found along the Amaba – Ezere road in the region.

According to Abia Facts, gunmen invaded the house of the resident pastor of the Assemblies of God Church in Amiyi Obilohia in Isuikwuato, stabbed the Pastor and his wife and kidnapped his two daughters.

The mutilated bodies of the pastor's daughters were later found along the Amaba and Ezere community border - with their heads and breasts removed.

The injured pastor was rushed to the hospital for treatment as the corpses of the victims have been recovered. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/gunmen-invade-pastors-house-in-abia-abduct-and-kill-daughters.html

The evil and curse people of biafra.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Enemyofpeace: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Igbos Igbos Igbos una well done o
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by dockokwus: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
Africans are cursed
Watch Investigation Discovery,Crime investigation, Deadly Women,Crimes of Passion or any of the other crime channels on Dstv and you would know these kinds of crimes have been occurring in the Western world for decades.
What makes the Nigerian ones shocking is that many never knew they have also been happening in Nigeria or believed the Nigerian or African with our religious fanaticism, is capable of such heinous crimes.
They are happening my brother and just seem to be strange because there was no internet and social media before,but now people can easily and quickly send across such horrible crimes to millions via a simple,cheap device.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Maybe they realised the pastor was crooked.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by BigBashiru: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
urahara:

There is no single developed black nation compared to Western Europe........yet.

We don't know how things may turn out in the next 100 years or so and again they are few decent black countries in the carribean like Trinidad and Tobago , Bahamas and Barbados , etc. These black countries are even wealthier than some countries in Europe.
Consolation to preserve ego. I understand. Black countries should just go and hide their faces in shame.... u know wat uve typed is just ego preserving consolation. Even in Europe who does most violent crime? Blacks!
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by CptCharlesVane: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Will I be surprised if you cannot see that it's thoughts like these that fuel and keep these barbaric actions to continue happening? No! If you can type on a smartphone that is very sophisticated believes pants bring money then you are no different from those guys, save that you're privileged and have food to eat and money in your pocket.

By the way, come and take my underwear and give to the gods that provide money in the poverty capital of the world. For a bet, I've got cameras we'll record the whole process and post it on the internet.
Privettoall:
Still trying to understand these ritual killings. They just don't meake sense. Sacrificing to some gods of money. And some people say their are no gods or there is not God. Yet, these people see the result of these rituals. So, who always bring the cash if there are no gods? Honesly, all athiests on nairaland are scammers. Let them donate their under wears as an experiment and let us see if there are gods accepting them. Funny athiests. No job, but another way to scam. Over 95% of them are from christian homes. Just using athiesm as a scamming tool on nairaland. Scammers!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by idonhammer: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fake news
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by imitateMe(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
LordCenturion:
Wicked souls,may the nature exposed this wicked people,no where is safe in Nigeria,they need to enlighten people about lies behind this ritual stuff,because its not real,they will just murder innocent souls...

south west "Fresh head", South East = private parts, North = boko boys, no where is safe In Nigeria, more young people are dying than elderly ones in Nigeria
Spot on
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
It's a pity oh! may their souls rest in the bossom of God Almighty.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Nostradamus: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
Africans are cursed
honestly speaking!!!on front-page today,there's a total of three brutal murders committed.something is seriously wrong with Africans and this damned continent.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by DANITEX247: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
y nah?oh God ve mercy
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Diso60090(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Make them ask their father question very well all this fake paastors wey do neck like genius
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by OyinO: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
A real pointer that the God these people preach is vainity and impotent
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Cthaffa(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Some people are so wicked why?
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Yusman316(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Later somebody will come here and be saying how evil northerners are because of boko haram, herdsmen and banditry. As if any group or tribe has monopoly to ruthless senseless killings. It is everywhere, some people are just bad. Plain and simple
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by dederocs(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
jumobi1:

Humans are cursed. Murders happen all over. You just read about Nigerian murders more often because you seek Nigerian news.

RIP to the children
Bad news sell, bad news are featured more than good news.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Agugbadin: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Black race is a cursed race
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is purely evil.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by AfonjaConehead: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
madridguy:
May God bless their soul and comfort their family.

Thank you.
Support back2Daura to end barbarism,thank you

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by TLION(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Olachase:
op say dem cut the girls private part but no pictures
bros complete wetin you start hoo
shey you want chop the picture...... ni if them post am......Abi watin dey worry some people self
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by DerideGull(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria, as presently constituted, will never see progress.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by bizzibodi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
The SE are taking over from SW as the Ritualistic capital of Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Yudee8(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
jumobi1:

Humans are cursed. Murders happen all over. You just read about Nigerian murders more often because you seek Nigerian news.

RIP to the children

what about cutting off body parts?
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by callistus10(m): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2019
alfredo4u:
Jesus.....

Thats my neighboring home town....

I heard this in Isuikwuato Youths WhatsApp group chat. So this is true.

This boys are terrorizing everybody.
God have mercy.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by 9jaRealist: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2019
CptCharlesVane:
Will I be surprised if you cannot see that it's thoughts like these that fuel and keep these barbaric actions to continue happening? No! If you can type on a smartphone that is very sophisticated believes pants bring money then you are no different from those guys, save that you're privileged and have food to eat and money in your pocket.

By the way, come and take my underwear and give to the gods that provide money in the poverty capital of the world. For a bet, I've got cameras we'll record the whole process and post it on the internet.

Bros/ma,
Oh. You agreed to use you as sample. No problem. We can do it. Just be patience to see the effect. After the show, I will accept you right. In fact, you are right. And I will leave. But just wait and see the effect. It may even be 3 years after. But we will sign agreement you will never bother me. Infact, we will list the churches you can go to pray whenthe effect is working well, perhaps God can have mercy on you.

You are right. I am wrong. But please, do not change your mind. Let us do it. We will just open a thread for it sir. You may take all the sophisticated recording device there. But please just donate it. And you will use ypur hand buy it new, wear it, and drop it yourself. We will monitor it. After, we go our separate ways. You are free to mock me anywhere. But, just do it. If not, never mention me again.
Re: Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo by segneyukk(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
When such things happens to Men of God... It raises the question if God truly protects His own or the pastor is not recognize by God. Why should God allow such things to happen if he truly cares.. My thought though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.