Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (37520 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
ENIMONEY:
Going for the audition like my life depends on it.
We die here.

45milla Ah. If them no pick me, I faint.
grin grin but your name na ENIMONEY na lol
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by koyeni(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Kbantin: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
like for buhari... share for atiku
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Entertaining yourself easy the stress and anxiety faced on daily basis. It brings happiness, joy and laughter. You can entertain yourself in different ways depending on the one you love. James may love football, Peter news report, Efe movies ( nolly), Kate telemundo. They are all entertainment but stereotyping one because of religious or culture beliefs isn't right. If James like football, I shouldn't impose my preference for music on him. That many persons love or watch a particular thing doesn't mean every persons must follow the train. Life has given everyone the choice to choose from.

Excellent rebuttal!

However, and honestly, I'm surprised this is coming from this cognomen.
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2019
celebgistz:
The Chief Customer Officer MultiChoice Nigeria, Martin Mabutho, has stated why the 4th edition of the hit reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, BBNAIJA, is holding in Nigeria and not in South Africa like the previous ones.

In the below interview, he revealed that the prize money for the 4th edition of BBNAIJA will be N45million which is way bigger that what previous winners went home with.

Read the interview below:

Why did Multichoice decide to bring the show to Nigeria?

It made sense that we bring it here. The first one we did was See Gobe, and Double Wahala last year eclipsed See Gobe …it was completely flawless. Now at that state we said there’s no doubt that bringing the show to Nigeria would be the right decision. It would be worth the investment and it’s exciting for us. Corporate Nigeria and sponsors have latched onto it in a big way so in my view, it’s going to be bigger than all the shows we have ever done.

It is election period, they must vote for their own aspirants. There will be a voting poll at the big brother house. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Bakerdav: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2019
toluleke:
Nawa ooo. Them go change light tire.fuel and other logistics na die oo
lol,nigeria where there is no light, this is big brother, light out

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by DanielsParker(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.... i don't think the state and exact location of the house will be revealed for security reasons grin

Trust u won't like watching the show one day then suddenly armed robbers will storm the house, both viewers and housemates will think it's all part of biggies plan until they gun down 1 housemate... grin

#This is 9ja for you where anything can happen
lol. you got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Leonbonapart(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Entertaining yourself easy the stress and anxiety faced on daily basis. It brings happiness, joy and laughter. You can entertain yourself in different ways depending on the one you love. James may love football, Peter news report, Efe movies ( nolly), Kate telemundo. They are all entertainment but stereotyping one because of religious or culture beliefs isn't right. If James like football, I shouldn't impose my preference for music on him. That many persons love or watch a particular thing doesn't mean every persons must follow the train. Life has given everyone the choice to choose from.
you comparing sport with unclothedness? Immorality? Not to even mention a program where group of people are locked up in a house to intimate and other rubbish. Assu you are my guy anyday but you no try for this one
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you comparing sport with unclothedness? Immorality? Not to even mention a program where group of people are locked up in a house to intimate and other rubbish. Assu you are my guy anyday but you no try for this one
But people like it you can't force them to hate it. As for me, I rarely watch that program but I can't condemn it. We have the choice to choose what is right from wrong
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Leonbonapart(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

But people like it you can't force them to hate it. As for me, I rarely watch that program but I can't condemn it. We have the choice to choose what is right from wrong
if you are a Christian you should condemn it cos it's against your belief
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Yes am a Christian but in same Christianity we are given choices to choose what is bad or good. I can't force my believe on anyone
Re: Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leonbonapart:
That is against my belief doesn't mean I should condemn all the time. The people involved are mainly Christians and they know what is right or wrong. They have their pastors there preaching the messages on sin yet they refuse to change so what is the point. They study the bible too so what is the point. Even I condemn, it wouldn't change anything because they have made up their mind or haven't you read in your bible that some are condemned already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner / BBNaija Saturday Night Party Thread / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.