Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter (33960 Views)

Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by NaijaCelebrity: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Comedian and Actor, Ay Makun hit the gym with his lovely daughter.

Ay makun and her lovely daughter rocked the same outfit to the gym, Ay shared this photos on his page with caption saying...

The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave to go and HUSTLE . But it feels even better to come back to my PA and twinnie everytime. #walkouttuesday

Source: https://nollyzone.com/comedian-ay-makun-hit-the-gym-with-his-lovely-daughter/

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by itspzpics(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Her daughter ?
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by BarristerKush: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
useless ugly tout, adesuwas rotten womb is more useful than his failed career

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by yungbillionaire(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
BarristerKush:

Jesus loves you bro.....trust me he does....one love my brother...no need for the hate...

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by BOOMnaija(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
What is lovely about this ugly kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Paulfroshman: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
I Don't Deserve This! Davido Shed Tears At His Celebratory Dinner With Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGr_DDnBm_M

Pregnant Simi Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Adekunle Gold In Their New House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQZQsCPqEg
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Namaskar: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fine pikin
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Jayskit: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Where is your child?

24 Likes

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Rubbiish(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
BOOMnaija:
so much hate in dis country...

12 Likes

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by chii8(f): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hatred runs in the blood of some Nigerians, see human being comments.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by noble71(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Seyi Law should also do same with his daughter
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by philipstanley(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Finally she don reach

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
yungbillionaire:

Jesus loves you bro.....trust me he does....one love my brother...no need for the hate...

You should have at least gone for your last injection �. You no well bro.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funnily enough that was the exact same question that the doctors and nurses asked your parents on the day you were delivered.

BOOMnaija:

12 Likes

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Heartforus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
That fatherly love I need right now... They're adorable!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by sucessdriven: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
BarristerKush:

Jeez, your life must be so sad if you can spew such vile against a total stranger. try being happy and positive, it works wonders

22 Likes

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
If There Celebrities Come To Nairaland They Will Die Of High BP

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Duduflix(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Fisher007: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hmm. The misconception about wealth, fame, rich and instant gratification is really terrible in this part of the world.

Why put you daughter through media and social scrutiny at a very young age.

Well I guess in their mind they will make her famous by riding on daddy's wing?

Or I will try a PR stunt with a lot of Photoshopped image to see how people react.

But she might not be aware of what the father is trying to do ( create a media star out of nothing - e.g bambam, gifty. Davido's Chioma and co).

The end will tell.

Abeg let me come and be going. Before they will tag me as a hater.

The truth will always remain bitter.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by emmabest2000(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just for the pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Jpapexjunior: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cute
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by kenodrill: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
That girl is ugly.na money just dey rebrand her.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Haywize93(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
yungbillionaire:

grin grin
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by KingOvo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
BOOMnaija:
YOU'RE VERY DISGUSTING FOR CALLING A CHILD UGLY!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye On A Movie Location In Abeokuta (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having A Great Time In Italy (photos) / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.