Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Onnoghen: Why Didn't Agbakoba Petition The NJC Over Undeclared Assets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why Didn't Agbakoba Petition The NJC Over Undeclared Assets? (290 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Suspension: Andrew Emwanta drags Justice Lewis Allagoa to The NJC / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Why Didn't Agbakoba Petition The NJC Over Undeclared Assets? by 9jatriot(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
I just saw the communique by the NJC after rising from their general meeting, I was shocked to notice that Agbakoba petitioned the new acting CJN and that him and others had a right to privately petition the NJC over a matter, if that is the case why then do lawyers always seem to be on the side of corruption, Agbakoba should have been one of the first persons to petition the NJC over Onoghen rather than wait for PMB to suspend the former CJN, instead he was busy trying to protect the CJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why Didn't Agbakoba Petition The NJC Over Undeclared Assets? by rusher14: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
When I was at uni in the 90's, I used to think the likes of Agbakoba were patriots and purveyors of truth.

Time, experience and maturity has taught me to figure them out for the charlatans they are.

Agbakoba is simply another belle first Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why Didn't Agbakoba Petition The NJC Over Undeclared Assets? by helinues: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Exact traits of our leaders

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Knows How To Fight Poverty / Kannywood Stars Fight Dirty Over Alleged Atiku Largesse / Ayo Fayose Indirectly Alleges President Buhari Is The Grandfather Of Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.