Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag (51152 Views)

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Before nko?
The fear of black man is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mystick:
If na here, na even that time him dey hold am tight the bag go disappear.
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Baselm: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
them be mumu, I go tear am correct slapping tone, e go drop the bag sharp sharp, I move
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Seandisputed(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
AngelHoly:
Him get luck say no be naija dis thing happen

Mushin boys ati ilasa boys could have do majic

If you know you know

Your head dey there.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by sharpwriter(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
lol as if he can take the bag to heaven

But he's not dead yet na... Lol
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Nature8(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me and my money
Lovely cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by KingBaba1(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

A Chinese Man who Involved in A Car Accident in Ghana keeps Tight Grip of his Polythene Bag filled with Money And Refuses to Let the Good Samaritans saving his Life Keep it for him. Gistvic Reports.

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> [url]https:/ /www.gistvic.com/2019/01/chinese-man-involved-in-car-accident.html[/url]

Hmmm this accident happened last week and I saw it on my way to work. The accident happened around university of mines and technology (UMAT) Tarkwa Ghana. it was a lone accident with the cab star the chinese man and two other people who were in it who happened to be Ghanaians fell into a ditch. I was surprise to see the Chinese man refusing help as he was bleeding. The other two Ghanaian were trapped in the vehicle and sympathisers were trying to get them out. I thought the chinese man refused the help of the Ghanaians due to racism, because I saw him making calls with his Samsung S7 edge speaking Chinese, now I know he was refusing help because of the money he had with him...I am actually a bit surprised to see this on nairaland.. internet and eye witnesses are crazy. moral lesson, be careful of the mistakes you make in the public, because you will end up seeing your mistakes everywhere courtesy phone eye witnesses

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Ikpongiton: 1:45am On Jan 30, 2019
he thought his helper,is an igboman
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by AreaFada2: 2:02am On Jan 30, 2019
His injury is not serious.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by JOMAX: 3:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

A Chinese Man who Involved in A Car Accident in Ghana keeps Tight Grip of his Polythene Bag filled with Money And Refuses to Let the Good Samaritans saving his Life Keep it for him. Gistvic Reports.

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/chinese-man-involved-in-car-accident.html

if na Naija by the time im reach house e for see say na Biafra currency or jotter bundles for dey the bag
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by AlphikkaTech: 5:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame him. You can never trust a black man! If I were I'd sue the governor or chairman. We should be enslaved again.
with this kind of mentality, you are already a slave bro
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Rextizz(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol stingy man
I know that girl picture you are using, please remove it.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2019
this is January biko.... cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Hoodbilonia: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
if dis happened in ghana and the man is still alive and holding tight to that bag of money
well ghana still dey sane sha
wtf wud happen to this chinese man if it were nigeria.
he wud get robbed shaps
or npf/sars wud waste him and claim he wa a robber/kidnapper
or road safety as usual will first rob accident victims and flee

Africa is cursed
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by LINTUNE(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
grin cool
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by LINTUNE(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2019
undecided6
Baselm:
them be mumu, I go tear am correct slapping tone, e go drop the bag sharp sharp, I move
undecided
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by ade4real2016: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
African's bad attitude...The poor chap know say most of d sympathisers are thieves/rogues...
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by RillJ(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Is it the money that motivated them to help him in the first case?

OdefaGirl:
They for no help am, they suppose leave am there. undecided
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by czar2k16(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
The bag might develop wings
grin Lol!!! The bag "will" develop wings if he let go
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by Olas00(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
I trust my people in Nigeria.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]they will first save the bag
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by 3verblazing(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2019
100% RATING VENDOR ON NAIRALAND

We buy all Gift Cards:

Itunes card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Amazon card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Ebay card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Walmart card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Steam Card - $25 - $500 Denomination

Instant Payment Guaranteed!!!
whatapp us on +234(0)9081533801
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol stingy man
hmmmm, if it's you, you will do the same.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmm, if it's you, you will do the same.
I'm not stingy
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I'm not stingy
hahahaha, how will I know that you are not stingy?
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, how will I know that you are not stingy?
Cause I serve an all sufficient God
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Cause I serve an all sufficient God
So someone protecting his money like that does not serve God abi?
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2019
mechanics:
So someone protecting his money like that does not serve God abi?
Lol I never said so
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol I never said so
hahahaha, from your reply na, to me he's just protecting his money and I don't see any wrong in that, you know some people are not trustworthy when it comes to money.
Re: Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, from your reply na, to me he's just protecting his money and I don't see any wrong in that, you know some people are not trustworthy when it comes to money.
I know . I get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.