Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (35347 Views)

Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Larryfest(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na by mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by RTSC: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Apga would be best.

The pdp in abia is not as competent as that of enugu.

And we can't reward failure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by whitering: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where is Alex Otti self? Pls come out, this is your time to shine. Your people needs you now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Nasir123(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
mankand:
So much for a party that is fooling themselves in anti corruption war

This is what we're talking about;
*Absence of Magistrate". The Bar has been corrupt for a very long time.
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by IbrahimDamola: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Uche ogar is in the wrong party and that will be his greatest undoing. He knows it that's why he doesn't put Dumbohari on his campaign pictures.

APC candidates in the East try very hard to dissociate themselves from booharrri but stain na stain. The party is hopeless in the SESS region and they are the ones who shot themselves in the foot with their 'we won, we must marginalize and deal with the East' mentality. Who is dealing with who now? grin

As a citizen, I once detested PDP but APC is a wicked party, these bastards will tar roads, of streets that voted for them and then jump the streets where they lost and continue on the other streets that voted for them. As if their fathers own the money they are deploying to tar the roads. This is what Thiefnuubu and his feudal clowns do in Lagos. As if APC members won't ply through the streets where PDP won on their way to work or business! Tufiakwa!

PdP and Apga as bad as they are will never do such. Peter Obi tarred all the roads in Alor, the hometown of Ngige, even when Ngige beat him there. He tarred the roads in Chris and Andy Ubas' hometown where he lost. Why can't we Yoruba's do away with this 'Imale mentality' and learn real democracy from the Igbos? No wonder Igbos have produced elected senators and politicians even in the unlikeliest of places like Poland, Italy etc.

Abeg, there is nothing democratic about APC. God punish the APC janjaweeed feudal party filled with bastards of a thousand fathers. Amin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Pat4321: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari the chief coded tribalist looter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
ahukannakate:
lolsss, the same change been enjoyed by Nigerians, please go with your change we don't need it in the east.
Nigeria under APC is 10X better than Abia under PDP!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
whitering:
Where is Alex Otti self? Pls come out, this is your time to shine. Your people needs you now.
Alex Otti is the next governor of Abia!
Any idiotic Ngwa man dat says pim, would be beaten to stupir stupor even in their land!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by RTSC: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Nigeria under APC is better than Abia under PDP!
-5 and -10 are both negatives.
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by knowles89(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wirog321:
OMG democracy is a gonna

Build your websites for as low as N20k (domain + hosting inclusive ) chat or call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9

Headline readers association leader
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

-5 and -10 are both negatives.
Yes, but try owing 10naira and tryin owing 1 million naira,
The reaction would be VERY DIFFERENT my brother!!!
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
1759King:
People assume I'm a PDP member - no.
I don't like failures and Buhari is one so is Ikpeazu in God's own state. I support a change of government in Abia State. I will root for Alex Otti or the APC man and hopefully Abians will get it right this time.

PDP has failed Abia as much as APC has failed Nigeria.
Your head is well oiled my brother!
May your coconut never run dry!
Personally i would prefer Buhari 4+4 if it would mean that PDP is banished from ABIA!
I mean anybody that can look at the sorry state of Abia and wants PDP back is an enemy of the state and he/she/it deserves to be burnt on a stake!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by dam2000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari is robot
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Heffalump(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
mybestlove:
Buhari is a fraud.
In a free and fair election Buhari cannot win any election in Nigeria except the government of miyetti allah, only illiterates and people like him are there.

I can't imagine Nigeria moving forward under this herdsman. He knows nothing at all. Kyari and Funtua are the ones ruling Nigeria with Tinubu and Dambazu. A vote for Buhari and APC is accepting these criminal cabals to continue milking Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funny enough Nnamdi Kanu supports Buhari on this particular issue. He too wants Ikpeazu gone
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Preciousgift90: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Lol. Just thank God for APGA!
If not true Abians like us would GLADLY embrace APC!
Because PDP has caused we Abians SO MUCH PAIN!
They deserve to be banished from Abia for 50yrs!!!
U Re Very Correct, Abia Really Need To Try APGA This Time. PDP Is A Big Failure In Abia Especially Dat Thief Orji Kalu
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by zeal22(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingsleydr:
What's wrong with Nigerians, the innocent guy that was killed in Edo state by sars operatives isn't receiving necessary attention from we civilians, but we decided to carry this election and onoghen matter on our head like they give a flying fu**, wtf is wrong with us and give me 3 good reasons all these politicians won't see us as a joke... we're here fighting for people that are debating on if they should pay us 30k as min wage while they receive billions monthly in unnecessary allowances .. y'all are fuc**d mentally .

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Emvico34: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Nice one
Done and dusted
Igbo people are one those enjoying this government most
Pmb till 2023
true to god, you are a confirm zombie .
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by chinedumoooo: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
wise0ne:
I wish he says the same thing to UMAHI, the Ebonyi clown that wants to dine with the devil
Watch your tongue!!!
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Nigerdailytimes: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Read top nigeria news today https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/%E2%87%A6all-atiku-news-in-one-place-%E2%9C%94-read-now%E2%9C%8C
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
share for Alex otti

like for Ikpeazu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by osusuallstars: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
na buhari go vote? idle people. those that came want to see proof that jubril is not buhari
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Your head is well oiled my brother!
May your coconut never run dry!
Personally i would prefer Buhari 4+4 if it would mean that PDP is banished from ABIA!
I mean anybody that can look at the sorry state of Abia and wants PDP back is an enemy of the state and he/she/it deserves to be burnt on a stake!!!

I don't understand apc , putting energy in SE and SS
Is no go area..100% for PDP.

They should go and put that energy in Lagos State with over 11 million registered voters.

From the massive turn out of church's , Igbo community, and also Youth take it back.

All against APC .
APC will get the shock of their life in Lagos State 2019.
Re: Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) by Raphaelmary(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Ojiofor:
I won't mind if Uche Oga replace that fat ugly incompetent Abia state treasury looter but I prefer Alex Otti.

if you're a lady, I'd kiss you till you're breathless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.