Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph (1659 Views)

Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, Regrets Removing Tattoo / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by MrGist: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Instagram hair vendor told actress Anita Joseph that her hair looks like sponge.

Read their exchange below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/between-a-hustling-hair-vendor-and-actress-anita-joseph

Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by MrGist: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by itspzpics(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Zero chill but de hair vendor was just asking for patronage she did not insult her

1 Like

Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by amaniro: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Some people can't mind their business.

It should be your ambition to leave a quite life and mind your business " 1st Thessalonians 4:11
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Preetti(f): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
I am not understanding what did the girl say that got her vexed?

3 Likes

Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Sapphire86(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Preetti:

Me too... Except if both accounts are maintained by the same person.... Then she might have a point for being angry
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
sponge get grade I hope she knew
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by UrbanExotica(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Preetti:
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sacrificial lamb... "Iron sponge"
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Preetti:
wondering too
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Preetti(f): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sapphire86:

Me too... Except if both accounts are maintained by the same person.... Then she might have a point for being angry
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Mujaheeeden: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2019
Preetti:
She was showing off her "fine" hair and the other person was marketing hair again to her which indirectly meant she was rocking poo grin
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by femi4: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
sponge get grade I hope she knew
iron sponge
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by dollytino4real(f): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2019
femi4:
iron sponge
n.a. u talk am o!
Re: Between A Hustling Hair Vendor And Actress Anita Joseph by Tamarapetty(f): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Dummy, she was begging you to buy her products or just advertise on your page, so that people will patronize her. . Mumu celebs

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spends N4m For A First Class Flight Just To Go And Collect D***k (photo / Xploit Comedy Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion / Talented Artist Releases Regina Daniel, Ned Nwoko And Somadina Movie Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.