Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo (58533 Views)

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by greatdreamer(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
U
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Confused bunch of losers. Your party has a gubernatorial candidate but you are asking them to vote for their choices. Which means you don't want to campaign for your party's candidate.
buhari is sick some how
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by babadeee(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2019
When they said Buhari is Lifeless all his slave will start quoting you wrong cheesy grin cheesy can you imagine what a president is saying just because of his own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Governortorial? Bros u wan kill person with laughter
Gandollar:
But where is the APC governotarial candidate at the rally?
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari and the Cabal don't care about anyone or anything, they just want to continue ruling Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by kernel001: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2019
haffaze777:

He is Walter Onnoghen cousin, fraud run in their blood

No! He's the terrorist cousin, the demented vegetable.
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by ciggy000(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
as with the usual practice, didn't they present candidates with flags? this would show you APC has been totally deflated
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by collinsprince: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Gucciblog:
Here is the moment President Buhari amidst state APC crisis, told Imolites to vote who they like in the upcoming governorship election indirectly supporting Okorocha whose candidate, his son in law, didn't get the APC ticket.

The look on the face of the party chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, sparked speculations if he's angry with what PMB said.

The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha who's happy with what the President said, hurriedly raised his hand [Buhari] immediately he finished his speech..

Watch the video here and see photos below...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Clean iPhone 4s for sale at a very affordable rate.dm ‭+234 811 083 4598‬
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by PastorDannie(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
post=75249279:
SAI BABA OUR MAN. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Continue deceiving yourself. The man right there is engaging in anti-party activity and you a hailing him. A. P. C. is such a confuse part with confuse supporters NEXT LEVEL DEPERADO
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by PastorDannie(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
post=75249279:
SAI BABA OUR MAN. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Continue deceiving yourself. The man right there is engaging in anti-party activity and you a hailing him. A. P. C. is such a confuse part with confuse supporters NEXT LEVEL DEPERADO

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2019
riversatikulate:
Will bubu rig for Okorocha son in law?

The people of Imo have Atikulated already

Worry more about Wike who needs rigging than Nwosu man of the people.
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Gandollar(f): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2019
skybird212:
Governortorial? Bros u wan kill person with laughter
Where you not in warri the day buhari referred to Ogboru as their fresidential candidate, when a man beside him corrected him , he now referred to Ogboru as their senatoria candidate and again the same man corrected him before he finally referred to Ogboru as the APC governotarial candidate.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Gandollar(f): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Abagworo:

Worry more about Wike who needs rigging than Nwosu man of the people.
Who is Nwosu? Who is Rochas? His last visit to Aso Rock was to beg buhari not to disgrace him when he comes to owerri. Imo people long rejected Rochas even before the 419 kingpin called uzodinma.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by haffaze777(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
babadeee:
I think you are the one that is mad here cheesy grin cheesy Aro will assist you grin

After they've cure ur own madness grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Lokostic77: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2019
That's why it's hard for me to believe in buhari I voted for in 2015 again, I know what integrity means not this kind of a man who you can not predict what he can do somebody who have integrity will be a man of principle the man you can stand for in his absent that he will never take rubbish from anybody not this pretender in nature for me Buhari doesn't have what I call"integrity"he doesn't want to offend okorocha hmmmn chameleon in nature, shiooor I pity his blind followers, hypocrisy.
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari oooo..
Gandollar:
Where you not in warri the day buhari referred to Ogboru as their fresidential candidate, when a man beside him corrected him , he now referred to Ogboru as their senatoria candidate and again the same man corrected him before he finally referred to Ogboru as the APC governotarial candidate.
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by WATCHOVER(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
haffaze777:

And my region are not complaining, aren't you mad to be crying for us?grin
Why will I cry? When I know you have a dead brain. Olodo grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo by haffaze777(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
WATCHOVER:
Why will I cry? When I know you have a dead brain. Olodo grin
Why are u in severe paim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.