Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release (1110 Views)

Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Built2last: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Find below

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by rastaLivity: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
the tyrant didn't see all these coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by DrGoodman: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Well well well grin

Return to Daura seems closer now.

And for that man claiming to be a professor of law sitting in aso rock and smiling while his profession is being brutally raped, sow an agbero uniform for him and let him become VP to MC Oluomo with a small office around Orile motor parkgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by ShameOnAPC: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2019
DrGoodman:
Well well well grin

And for that man claiming to be a professor of law sitting in aso rock and smiling while his profession is being brutally raped, sow an agbero uniform for him and let him become VP to MC Oluomo with a small office around Rile motor parkgrin
are you referring to that short man popularly know as Babaloja in Yoruba land(market chieftain)

2 Likes

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2019
A chameleon can never change his skin, once a tyrant always a tyrant.

#NoToTyranny !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Bethel4Life(f): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari is indeed a bastard DICKtator

1 Like

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by mbaboy(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2019
ARE YOU ATIKULATED OR JUST ATIKULATING?

After running several test on my PVC, I decided to see a doctor for explanation. Hear what the Doctor said to me.

Me:
"Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death, Illiteracy, Disease,High Petroleum prices, etc. However, you are exposed to world-class Education, Healthcare, Gainful Employment & Prosperity, guaranteed by Restructuring, Rule of Law, Motivation for hard work, Industrialisation, and the Common Good of all".

So, get ready to regain your future with your PVC!!! 2019 is here!!!!!

I am so Atikulated.....

2 Likes

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Bethel4Life(f): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
are you referring to that short man popularly know as Babaloja in Yoruba land(market chieftain)
DrGoodman:
Well well well grin

And for that man claiming to be a professor of law sitting in aso rock and smiling while his profession is being brutally raped, sow an agbero uniform for him and let him become VP to MC Oluomo with a small office around Rile motor parkgrin
chai osinbajo now......

2 Likes

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Sirjamo: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
PDP can go and buy press release from Biafra Bar Association, that will not change the fact that Onnoghen is hiding millions of dollars like an Aboki operating a Bureau de Change and he will remain suspended for life.

2 Likes

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Kolapeter2: 12:25am On Jan 30, 2019
List Of Nigerian Artiste In The Illuminati Who Denies(Photos) https://www.instagram.com/claraokafor2000/?hl=en this was posted on Saturday but was removed by Nairaland due to their instructions.
Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by deomelo: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2019
lmao @ another irrelevant and inconsequential corruption loving and defending congregation led by some ipob called uwaifo...

Jokers..

1 Like

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2019
These are Ipob youths naaa.

Zombies aren't you giving up already?

2 Likes

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by dododawa1: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2019
BUHARI, PLS give IPOB freedom.
Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by DrGoodman: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2019
dododawa1:
BUHARI, PLS give IPOB freedom.

It's God that can do everything.

1 Like

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Racoon(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2019
grin cheesy Only if the Buhari-led APC government really understand the magnitude of damage they have done with the bias handling of the CJN-CCT debacle.

1 Like

Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by helinues: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Normal things but don't shake the table
Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Yyeske(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2019
How would I blame them for not understanding our laws when some Nigerians don't even have an inkling about it, let them just mind their businesses and face front.
Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Buharu is a curse! He is fast leading this country to disintegration!
Re: African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release by BuhariAdvocate: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari 2019 no shaking.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ / Peter Obi Answers If He Supports Biafra - Biafra News Today / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.