Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog (2010 Views)

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 30, 2019
I bought my Rott/gsd female bitch for 45k, she's a very good guard dog too, very territorial and fierce, before I bought her I told my vet who sold the dog to me that I wanted to mate her with my male gsd then when she produces puppies, I would keep one male puppy and sell off the rest, if it sells successfully I would keep mating her and selling but if it does not sell, I would give them out as gifts to my relatives and friends who love dogs then finally spay the bitch, so my vet assured me that the dog is fertile and she can definitely reproduce.

He was wrong, this dog still havnt reproduced, any time she goes in to heat, my male gsd will mate with her then after 2 months she will go through false pregnancy, this has been going on now for 3 yrs even now as I am typing this, she is going through false pregnancy, her stomach is swollen, her brests are filled with milk, her nipples are erect but I know at the end, nothing is going to come out, this is what has been going on for the past 3 yrs and I know the fault is not from my male gsd because he was impregnated other butches several times, there was even a time both my bitch and another bitch somebody brought to my house were on Heat, my male gsd mated with both of them then later on, the other bitch reproduced puppies and mine didn't, I was so dissapointed them and I'm still dissapointed now, people suggested bitch pills to me but they are too expensive, they cost 13k and what if I spend all that money to buy the pills and it doesn't work, anything can happen.

I'm so dissapointed I don't know what to do but if you have a gsd/rott mix bitch that is vicious then i would really appreciate it if you mate it with my male gsd and give me a male puppy from the litre, if you could do that for me then my problem will definitely be solved, im based in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by holuwamosey(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked its local dog me I av ooooooo do u mind
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by chiommy123(f): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Just see what is bothering you when people are facing real life challenges I just feel like flogging you right now
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by johnnyn1(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Just see what is bothering you when people are facing real life challenges I just feel like flogging you right now
You can't understand his pain..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by toyobillz(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Wetin u no

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by oluomoadebayo: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:
I bought my Rott/gsd female bitch for 45k, she's a very good guard dog too, very territorial and fierce, before I bought her I told my vet who sold the dog to me that I wanted to mate her with my male gsd then when she produces puppies, I would keep one male puppy and sell off the rest, if it sells successfully I would keep mating her and selling but if it does not sell, I would give them out as gifts to my relatives and friends who love dogs then finally spay the bitch, so my vet assured me that the dog is fertile and she can definitely reproduce.

He was wrong, this dog still havnt reproduced, any time she goes in to heat, my male gsd will mate with her then after 2 months she will go through false pregnancy, this has been going on now for 3 yrs even now as I am typing this, she is going through false pregnancy, her stomach is swollen, her brests are filled with milk, her nipples are erect but I know at the end, nothing is going to come out, this is what has been going on for the past 3 yrs and I know the fault is not from my male gsd because he was impregnated other butches several times, there was even a time both my bitch and another bitch somebody brought to my house were on Heat, my male gsd mated with both of them then later on, the other bitch reproduced puppies and mine didn't, I was so dissapointed them and I'm still dissapointed now, people suggested bitch pills to me but they are too expensive, they cost 13k and what if I spend all that money to buy the pills and it doesn't work, anything can happen.

I'm so dissapointed I don't know what to do but if you have a gsd/rott mix bitch that is vicious then i would really appreciate it if you mate it with my male gsd and give me a male puppy from the litre, if you could do that for me then my problem will definitely be solved, im based in Abuja.

You shouldn’t consider breeding that dog if pills of 13k is too expensive for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by AfricaNigerian: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Ofeh2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
You're talking... crymy Tiggar is 1yr 4 months and e never still get Belle cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

You shouldn’t consider breeding that dog if pills of 13k is too expensive for you.
Yes it is expensive but my problem is what if I buy the pills and it does not work? Then that 13k would go down the drain for nothing, that is my problem, I can afford to spend 13k but I can not afford to burn 13k, you get my drift?
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
holuwamosey:
shocked shocked shocked its local dog me I av ooooooo do u mind
I wouldn't mind as long as she is vicious because my gsd is very vicious so I want to maintain that vicious trait in him, I like our local dogs because of there strong immune system, that is a big plus for me, what I want right now is to get a male third dog that either looks like my gsd or looks like my rott/gsd mix to complete the pac so if I mate my gsd with your local bitch I will be able to get a pup that looks like my gsd.

If you are serious, we can discuss further on whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
I hate comments like this undecided
I wish I could shoot you grin

How have you been sir? How are your belgi Mali Mali dogs? I still hope to get a pup from you ooo I'll be very grateful angry
I thought you said Abuja is too far for you?
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ofeh2:
You're talking... crymy Tiggar is 1yr 4 months and e never still get Belle cry cry cry cry
This one is 3 yrs fa!! 3 yrs! I bought her when she was 1yr.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by fatymore(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Awon baba aja
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by johnnyn1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
Awon baba aja
wink
fatymore:
Awon baba aja
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by dinofx21(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Op, am sorry but am happy the matings was not successful.. If it was successful you will keep abusing the breeds by producing more mongrel
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by holuwamosey(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:

I wouldn't mind as long as she is vicious because my gsd is very vicious so I want to maintain that vicious trait in him, I like our local dogs because of there strong immune system, that is a big plus for me, what I want right now is to get a male third dog that either looks like my gsd or looks like my rott/gsd mix to complete the pac so if I mate my gsd with your local bitch I will be able to get a pup that looks like my gsd.

u can mail me ur digit so we can discuss futher
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
chiommy123:
hey, this is pet section. Be wise!
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2019
holuwamosey:
u can mail me ur digit so we can discuss futher
0817 271 0757 whatsapp me but pls no phone calls, I don't like shouting and repeating myself over the phone due to our poor network.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by AfricaNigerian: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by georgepopsii(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
chiommy123:

It's people like you that don't respect other people's life and issues, must everyone experience same challenges? Whatsoever life challenges bothering you is your problem. Mind your own business and let other people mind theirs.

I have a Caucasian & GSD mix if you're interested. I'm in Abuja 08073355509

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
georgepopsii:

It's people like you that don't respect other people's life and issues, must everyone experience same challenges? Whatsoever life challenges bothering you is your problem. Mind your own business and let other people mind theirs.

I have a Caucasian & GSD mix if you're interested. I'm in Abuja 08073355509
What do you mean? Is it dat you want to sell it to me or you want to cross it with my male gsd? Because if you want to cross and give me a puppy I am down but if it is to buy it, I am not buying it, because I am done buying dogs for now.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Philipmems(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
I don't know if this is humane, but I had a dog like that that refuse to get pregnant and was always stretching when ever it finished mating and so what I did was to tie the front right leg to the back left leg with little room for stretching and that season she had nine healthy pups. So if this is applicable to you, try it and see.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Philipmems:
I don't know if this is humane, but I had a dog like that that refuse to get pregnant and was always stretching when ever it finished mating and so what I did was to tie the front right leg to the back left leg with little room for stretching and that season she had nine healthy pups. So if this is applicable to you, try it and see.
My vet kept on telling me too about this tying of legs, but i also read about it too and they said that is just a myth, I don't know sha! These female dogs sef, their wahala toomuch, especially these foreign breed.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by Philipmems(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
mhd5757:

My vet kept on telling me too about this tying of legs, but i also read about it too and they said that is just a myth, I don't know sha! These female dogs sef, their wahala toomuch, especially these foreign breed.

I tried it on my boerboel when I was around and it worked for me, so just give it a try and see. Don't tie the legs too tight that it will hurt your pet or affect mobility. People say myth, I say effective/functional practicality.
Re: I Am Very Dissapointed About My Female Dog by dinofx21(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
mhd5757:

Nigerians and crossing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saving A Wild Cat / Max (boerboel) Male Looking For A New Home / 12month Old Male Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.