Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (19577 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by omonaijiria: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2019
dadark:

stfu...dont even try that nonesense with me....

Try wetin.

Kora e soun jare.

Koju siwaju tirela mbo
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by dadark: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2019
omonaijiria:

Can you read.

I don't think so.

Why will you be able to read, when your lifeless one does not even read

and you....??...

can you read...??

you think you will achieve anything by insultin people....??
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by dadark: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2019
omonaijiria:

Try wetin.

Kora e soun jare.

Koju siwaju tirela mbo

sharrap...you are not impressin me with your yoruba....

you too,face front....

you vote fee dee fee....i dont care....
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by RemiOAjayi: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2019
olumi4real:

If l am a bastard for voting Atiku, then u are a coward, the level of poverty in the west is okay by you, don't be tribalistic, but let's the fact be told
I will vote Atiku for better Nigeria. Rubbish!!!

You just confirmed what that guy said, the poverty in the west started 4years ago? What were they doing that Buhari has stopped them from doing ? In your mind Atiku for better economy? U think Igbo people would have supported Atiku if not for their interest which is obi? Do you know why Igbo did not vote Buhari in 2015? It was their interest. Following Atiku at this time is like going into relegation Buhari represent our interest

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by SEONaijaExpert: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
omonaijiria:

Can you read.

I don't think so.

Why will you be able to read, when your lifeless one does not even read
Stupid comment! No point made.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by archbishop007(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2019
olumi4real:

If l am a bastard for voting Atiku, then u are a coward, the level of poverty in the west is okay by you, don't be tribalistic, but let's the fact be told

Ehhya!
you're the one swimming in poverty... we are very much okay in the west. you must vote for your master now...mind you use the money the gave you wisely. bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by desiredhome: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
which company thief atiku created rather than selling our properties to himself.
thief atiku is a disgrace to human race.

And he is still planing to come and sell the remaining ones so that he will share the money with not only his family but with his friend.
A thief will always be a thief
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by yemisat: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2019
I thought you were Omo Oko until I found out you were the most omo ale jatijati.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Sugiano(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest
By the way politics is all about interest ...if you are a southwesterner and you’re thinking of voting PDP then you’re a bastard and a saboteur consequently if yuh live in the Southwest and plan voting PDP...pack ya load and move to the southeast now..we won’t tolerate any shits to the omoluabis interest....APC is the only party to vote

Look at this one. Forcing your region to vote APC because of your bigotism. We'll wait for you in 2023 where we massively vote a PDP Northern candidate .Then let's see who will loose
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by archbishop007(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

You just confirmed what that guy said, the poverty in the west started 4years ago? What were they doing that Buhari has stopped them from doing ? In your mind Atiku for better economy? U think Igbo people would have supported Atiku if not for their interest which is obi? Do you know why Igbo did not vote Buhari in 2015? It was their interest. Following Atiku at this time is like going into relegation Buhari represent our interest

Omoluabi!!! God will bless you forever.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Akwaig: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2019
olumi4real:

You are PDP. Good. You looted the treasury for 16 years. Common sense should teach you that a house on permanent loot must one day be empty. Be wise!
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by bizzibodi(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2019
ATIKU is a big fooool!only President gives State of the nation address.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by bizzibodi(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2019
NwaliE01:

In drmocratic constitution, vice president doesn't have much power when the president is around.

That's why we didn't hear anything from Osibanjo until Buhari leave the office for him then he can act.

All he can do is to wait and same is applicable to Atiku even when your master is making a mistake, His advisers are ment to correct him.

I don't see why we should blame Atiku just as we can't blame Osibanjo in Buhari's administration's flagrant disobedient to the rule of law.

He has d choice to resign,did he not make inputs in d government, government is a collective responsibility.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Dynast(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
PDP has no shame!

Better to dine with a murderer than a liar.

Lies runs in Atiku's blood.

Murderer who will end your life untimely through terrorists attack and killer herdsmen
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by AllenSpencer: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Dynast:

Murderer who will end your life untimely through terrorists attack and killer herdsmen

That you already know. A liar, you don't even know the authenticity of all he is telling you. So you can't even predict him.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest
By the way politics is all about interest ...if you are a southwesterner and you’re thinking of voting PDP then you’re a bastard and a saboteur consequently if yuh live in the Southwest and plan voting PDP...pack ya load and move to the southeast now..we won’t tolerate any shits to the omoluabis interest....APC is the only party to vote

I will vote for Atiku....in your south West where I doubled as your landlord. I don buy all your inheritance from your omoniles... grin

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest

I will vote for Atiku....in your south West where I doubled as your landlord. I don buy all your inheritance from your omoniles... grin

WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by bizzibodi(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2019
PDP Are sore losers,hatefilled party!
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by bizzibodi(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2019
PDP Ara sore losers,hatefilled party!
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Desmorise(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Whoever writes PDP Statements deserves a thumbs up
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Ademat7(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest
Wa gbe wa lo nigbayen,If u hv no choice than Buhari is that our problem?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by doubleportion: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2019
dadark:
he is not the president....how can he be holding state of the nation comments....??
I tire o grin
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
emmykk:

1.So all these stupid things that Pres.Buhari is doing now in future you will ascribed them to V.P Yemi Osinbajo.
For instance the illegal suspension of CJN Walter Onnoghen that the NJC have started correcting.

2 The nepotism of President Buhari of appointing only people from Northern region should be ascribed to Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

3.Calling Nigerian youth lazy and his wife belonging to the other room ascribed to Yemi Osinbajo

A boos is a boss you can only advice him,if he fails to listen and do otherwise a time will come when you can dissociate yourself from his action.That does not mean you are lying or trying to shift responsibilities.

Donnt get things twisted , we all know the works of obj while he was in office just as we also know atiku's manifesto as vice ...he is all about olx ,sell it grin fastforward to 2019 atiku is still talkin ,let sell it again !
FIY , no president under pdp in there 16yrs handed over or gave the vice autonomy to govern like we've seen under buhari, whenever he wonnt be around ,OBJ travelled alot , but wonnt handover cos he never trusted atiku , even as democratic as yaradua was he gave GEJ ceremonial roles ..what democratic leaders could not do ,a tryannt as done it ...
Yes ! you can ascribe buhari words/action to his Vp but we can list osibanjo executive orders that as brought smiles to nigerians .. osibanjo ordinary door to door visit initiative is current bringin smiles to ghe face of citizens ... the pictures & video say it all.
Asides selling & corruption whatelse can google say about atiku in govt
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest
I am a southwesterner as u put it, and I am going to vote for Atiku cuz anyone is better than buhari for now... I will never vote for a dullard whose government is being control by cabals and someone who runs away from debate bcs he doesn't know anything going on in his government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by Halo22: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
The southwesterners should have known that this Tinubu of a man doesn't mean well for them. How can a man make himself a Lord over a whole tribe and geopolitical zone, dictating for them what to do at a very important time like now? It's unfortunate that most people that are stooge of this man are learned people. Tufiakwa, this cannot happen in my own tribe.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address by KingDonald18: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
PDP is dead in southwest

Am from southwest and am not a bastard, keep deceiving ursef... Southwest vote will surely be split by PDP, APC... With ogun already split, PDP will win ekiti, going by what happened during gubernatorial election in osun state, it will still be 50:50,. It is better u wake from ur dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Despite Court Order Directing Hon. Dagogo's Release, Rivers Govt Keeps Him / Osinbajo Postpones National Economic Council Meeting As APC NEC Holds Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.