Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo (1901 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Made Up Of Tribes But Nations —Punch / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Turantula(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
disturbedman:
He does not trust other tribe but he always hands over the affairs of the nation to his Vice anytime he goes on vacation? And he does this every single time he has had to go away even when he knows he could have died?

Not once in OBJ's time did he ever hand over to his vice Atiku in eight years. Not once did Jonathan hand over to his Vice.

Chief of Defence Staff is a Yoruba man
Chief of Naval Staff is from SS

OBJ is sick.
My Muslim friend, u r really funny

Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by ybalogs(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
ledamaster:

if you were sensable, you woukd stop lying., cos before their second term rift, thats apporx. Between 1999- 2003. Atiku was adjudged the most powerful man in Nigeria. Cos while OBJ was travelling all over the world to get them to forgive our debts, Atiku was in charge of running the affairs of the country. Atiku was able to build his own structures simply because OBJ was not even domiciled in the country. It became so obvious when most governors in the rulling PDP, opposing AD and ANPP prefered to go see Atiku than OBJ. everything one wanted to be done, Release of funds, project and ehat not, they went to Atiku. Thisbis why there was a bond between even Tinubu and Atiku. Problem started when Most governors like Uzor Kalu,Igbenadiom Jolly Nyame and co started pressuring Atiku to just declare they would all support him. Atiku declined abd remained loyal. Those who werr jealous of Atikus success, went and poisoned the mind of OBJ thats why OBj has been fighting Atiku ever sense.
Not every one is myopic, naive and uninformed bros. You claim to be old and enlightened, yet you are here spreading falsehood.
Not even Tinubu can deny h
that Atiku didnt help him as Lagos Governor when OBJ wanted to deal decisively with him. Atiku was furnishibg Tinubu with infos of OBJ moves. All of these cant be made public now, simply because it will damage the reconciliation they both had recently..
Oga you can lie ooo . Just know that if those you're lieing to doesn't know, I'm sure you know sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Samunique(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2019
“This is not a prophecy. Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell.

Hmm, this one weak me oooo !
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Samunique(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2019
“This is not a prophecy. Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell.

Hmm, this one weak me oooo !
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Yambee:
This man should go and sit down.

This man always throws tantrums like a baby when anybody in power ignores him. You cannot continue to be relevant forever,as you need to take a vacation from the spotlight.

I personally think Obasanjo is at the second stage of dementia,because he seems to forget those that made him a President in the 70's and then brought him out of jail in 1998 and made him the President again, when he was staring at poverty,penniless and penury in his life.

Now he stolen and he is one of the richest men in Nigeria,and thinks he can talk anyhow.

He will end up in Jail again before he starts respecting himself,since he has none. Buhari should re-open the $16 Billion electricity money he stole,and i am sure he will keep his mouth shut.

shut up that satanic bastard called Buhari must be sent packing
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Shuugar98(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
I still don't know why some educated people still supporting a jihadist with two different waec certificate...Buhari is a tribalist, history won't be fair with his name
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by deltaisgreat: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2019
disturbedman:

Baby, use google and present evidence of your facts.
what evidence did you present from Google over your false assertions?
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by eurogee: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
He's saying the truth naa. Do you really have a brain?

Yambee:
This man should go and sit down.

This man always throws tantrums like a baby when anybody in power ignores him. You cannot continue to be relevant forever,as you need to take a vacation from the spotlight.

I personally think Obasanjo is at the second stage of dementia,because he seems to forget those that made him a President in the 70's and then brought him out of jail in 1998 and made him the President again, when he was staring at poverty,penniless and penury in his life.

Now he stolen and he is one of the richest men in Nigeria,and thinks he can talk anyhow.

He will end up in Jail again before he starts respecting himself,since he has none. Buhari should re-open the $16 Billion electricity money he stole,and i am sure he will keep his mouth shut.

Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Babacele: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
story
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by celeiyke: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Yambee:

Some sense into your head.

U should know you typed rubbish
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
I was wondering why OBJ was silent for a while.
Useless old goat! cheesy
Re: Buhari Does Not Trust Other Tribes But He Wants Their Votes Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Somebody spell

HYPOCRITE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Talent Hunter - Tinubu(video) / Amotekun, Hisbah Have The Same Legal Status, Equal Rights – Sagay / Supreme Court: 8 Nigerian Governors Brought Back By Court Since 1999 Pic n vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.