Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Help Doctors! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Doctors! (421 Views)

Help Doctors And Nurses In The House, I Can't See Well Again / Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Doctors! by jonath0012(m): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Hello,
I don't even know how to explain this, but I will try as much as possible to make myself clear.

Last month, I got an infection from a toilet ( it was my brother who had the infection and was treating it at that time). I knew this because immidiately after using the toilet, my scrota began itching. About two weeks after, I notice some rashes on my right arms, then I was sure I must have contracted from my brother it through the toilet, since we use the same toilet.

So, without meeting any doctor, I started using the anti biotic and anti fungal drugs he used to cure his for about 10days. Within one week of using the drugs, the rashes on my arms disappeared. So, I completed the dosage on a Saturday and attended a social gathering the following day. I took some alcohol, but not much.

About two days after, I noticed another kind of rash on my back, very painful rashes. Along with it was some peppering or burning sensation from the right side of my back to the right part of my chest. Sometimes, the pain becomes stinging as if I've been stung by a soldier ant.

I did not do anything because I felt it must have been side effects of the antibiotics I used. About two or three days later, which was last Friday, I started feeling feverish along with a bout of headache. So, I consulted a doctor and he prescribed an anti malarial drugs with multi vitamins. I completed the drugs in three days and the headache with the feverish feeling disappeared.

However, the painful rashes along with the painful, burning sensation on the right side of my lower chest are still there. So, I went back to the hospital yesterday and met another doctor. He examined the rashes and listen to my complaint, then prescribed a mineral supplement, which I have started using.

Now, I have not seen any changes yet. Now I have noticed another pain at upper thigh ( groin pain). The pain was actually mild, but now it is more pronounced and affects how I walk.

I think I have said enough. Kindly help me with your advice as I am not enjoying a good health anymore.

Thank you.
Re: Help Doctors! by jonath0012(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
M0d, please help push this to the front page

Bikooo
Re: Help Doctors! by Healthwise17: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2019
jonath0012:
Hello,
I don't even know how to explain this, but I will try as much as possible to make myself clear.

Last month, I got an infection from a toilet ( it was my brother who had the infection and was treating it at that time). I knew this because immidiately after using the toilet, my scrota began itching. About two weeks after, I notice some rashes on my right arms, then I was sure I must have contracted from my brother it through the toilet, since we use the same toilet.

So, without meeting any doctor, I started using the anti biotic and anti fungal drugs he used to cure his for about 10days. Within one week of using the drugs, the rashes on my arms disappeared. So, I completed the dosage on a Saturday and attended a social gathering the following day. I took some alcohol, but not much.

About two days after, I noticed another kind of rash on my back, very painful rashes. Along with it was some peppering or burning sensation from the right side of my back to the right part of my chest. Sometimes, the pain becomes stinging as if I've been stung by a soldier ant.

I did not do anything because I felt it must have been side effects of the antibiotics I used. About two or three days later, which was last Friday, I started feeling feverish along with a bout of headache. So, I consulted a doctor and he prescribed an anti malarial drugs with multi vitamins. I completed the drugs in three days and the headache with the feverish feeling disappeared.

However, the painful rashes along with the painful, burning sensation on the right side of my lower chest are still there. So, I went back to the hospital yesterday and met another doctor. He examined the rashes and listen to my complaint, then prescribed a mineral supplement, which I have started using.

Now, I have not seen any changes yet. Now I have noticed another pain at upper thigh ( groin pain). The pain was actually mild, but now it is more pronounced and affects how I walk.

I think I have said enough. Kindly help me with your advice as I am not enjoying a good health anymore.

Thank you.

Hello, your condition really needs immediate attention...

Well as trained nutritionists, firstly we run a medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then start the treatment by recommending appropriate natural health supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252
Re: Help Doctors! by royalman4life: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
jonath0012:
Hello,

Thank you.
. Infection is very dangerous and quickly destroy skin in the body system, if you don't mind you can try Herbal products from China cure any kind of diseases. For more information contact 07066688803

(1) (Reply)

Shed That Stubborn Fat Naturally Within 2 Months / What To Do About A Smelly Penis / Effect Of Nicotine In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.