Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? (694 Views)

Help Doctors And Nurses In The House, I Can't See Well Again / Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend / Doctors I'm Dying Kindly Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
I dont know whats happening to my body of recent.....my left ribcage feels like its protruding........the bed i sleep on is kinda tilted, with the side i lay on being higher, while other side is lower...maybe its the cause of it.....whenever i sit, its like my ribs want to come out of my body, causing me pains...i also feel serious pain in my waist, and my spinal cord pains me......sometines i feel a burning sensation in my spinal cord......whats happening?
Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by NAJALYN: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Please never use your lips to say you are dying. There is so much power in the tongue.

STC30 will solve your problem. Please read the Post here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by benodic: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Try and see an orthopaedic surgeon to examine you and make a diagnosis
Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by MissionRestore: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2019
futurist369:
I dont know whats happening to my body of recent.....my left ribcage feels like its protruding........the bed i sleep on is kinda tilted, with the side i lay on being higher, while other side is lower...maybe its the cause of it.....whenever i sit, its like my ribs want to come out of my body, causing me pains...i also feel serious pain in my waist, and my spinal cord pains me......sometines i feel a burning sensation in my spinal cord......whats happening?
You have diagnosed your health challenge.
The solution is to lay down on a hard surface like a mat on the floor. Within two weeks you will be relieved.
Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by writter: 1:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Jedy herbal powder is a proven, tested and trusted herb made for the cure of Pile ( Hemorrhoids ) constipation, back ache, waist pain, also for reduction of excess of sugar in the body.

Available nationwide
For Order and enquiries call/WhatsApp 08117028264

IG @Jedyherbal

Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Nairaland is NOT a hospital.
Go see a doctor!!!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? by Ayomite3(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2019
check for Natural remedies to cure over 35 diseases and illness here,thank me later>>>>>https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/08/natural-remedies-to-cure-over-35.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Baking Soda Enema Treatment And Its Benefits / Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. / Buy Your Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.