Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem (20139 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / COE Akamkpa Degree Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by stanliwise(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I could see that you bagged Masters in English, hence you couldn't see beyond english comprehension when topic that has nothing to do with english is being discussed. We are talking about what's obtainable in Nigerian society, you're talking of Saudi. I doubt if you've ever served Nigeria in any capacity and here you're tryna form patriot. Take a walk, you've been noticed.
This garbage you just wrote is the most idiotic thing I have ever read..
so you are telling me you don't know that I am trying to point out that refusing to honor a country by it anthem, conduct and being Patrotic is punishable and a crime to the country. I mentioned saudi Arabia to even drive home my point how severe the act is. Although the girl complains of being weak which might be excusable if she is saying the truth. but your skull is too thick to comprehend... pathetic... I am expecting your next degenerated reply.
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by stanliwise(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
All attempt you made to make yourself sound intelligent, you still end up sounding unintelligent. She has not violated any law by failing so recite the Nigerian anthem. It's not written anywhere in the constitution that failure to honor a country by her anthem is a punishable offence, unlike in Saudi a strict Islamic Nation where the citizens knw the Do's and Don't of the country and the parents are to pass this across to their children right from childhood. You should've used a secular State and not Saudi, but then your brain it backward compatible hence the gibberish you spilling and feeling fly. Last msg to you kid.
I give up... you are irredeemable.
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by harley88(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
inosend:
Do you know that students in some islam-affiliated schools in the north do NOT sing the national anthem even as I text? Want some proofs, ie names?

Pls don't take it tribal.....her expulsion from the games has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by justdollars: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
May Jehovah forgive u for ur ignorance.
Princeofnigeria:
Useless JW
May all JW rot in hell where their founder Charles Taze Russell is.

God punish Charles Taze Russell for trying to bring disunity to Christendom.

May God destroy Charles Taze Russell
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by justdollars: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
May Jehovah forgive u for ur ignorance.
Princeofnigeria:
Useless JW

Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
harley88:

shut the Bleep up.......if you can't respect your country enough to stand up when the anthem is being sung, then such person shud be shown the way out. No president would sit when the anthem is being sung.

Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by oziamaka: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Useless JW

demented
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:
The minute I read the title I knew it would be a woman.
They only know how to eat food they can't afford like sweetbuns fumisticqueen and lightqueen
Oloshos
Bro this isn't entirely true, fee bad eggs doesn't mean all the eggs in a crate are bad, it's like saying Nigerians are corrupt while we've still got sensible ones. Not trying to justify her action but generalising is a not so good thing to do. No try come at me to because I no yab you or say something bad o.
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by inosend: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
harley88:

Pls don't take it tribal.....her expulsion from the games has nothing to do with tribe.
No,sir, I'm not taking it tribal. I just wanted to make a point here. People up north are PERMITTED to live for and pledge allegiance to Islam but NOT the Nigerian state. However, down south, any sign of non-allegiance is blown out of proportion.
Re: College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem by Enterprise090(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2021
F

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo / Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.