Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design (956 Views)

Mtn unlimited Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler / Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
HOW MUCH WILL IT COS ME TO OWN A WEBSITE WITH DESIGN PLS I NEED IT
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by lekywhite(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Hello, your question is not too clear, you need a website with downloading features? send me a mail to further discuss palove002@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
what i mean is dat i need a downloding website just like sharemobile that users can come and upload and download
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by kolitos007: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2010
Alright mate, send me your email address kolitos007@yahoo.com and i will send you all the info you need
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by mcfranc(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
Consider it done. Just mail me here info@theleadconcept.com
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by ponana(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
We plenty ooooo
My email is supo05@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by basking4me: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2010
You are referring to building a download or torrent website. A site like source-forge, mininova or filehippo. For that you require a dedicated VPS server or cloud system with good bandwidth speed.

I can build you something of this nature with a backend support to help you perform your upload seamlessly. We also provide hosting services to meet your requirements for such a site.

Send me a PM and we'll talk. or send a mail to info@kingofcms.net
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
thanks guys pls how much will it cos me am talking about the price pls i need the website ooo dis my
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by emynaira: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ bobot =N=27000 call me @ 08057170292
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by quadrillio(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
emynaira:

@ bobot =N=27000 call me @ 08057170292
I guess that is for d design, excluding coding or hosting grin grin grin grin grin

- SAFE.
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by mruwaifo(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2010
I'm a web developer with experience with opensource technology (php,mysql,zend & codeigniter framework , joomla cms ) may view my profile of past jobs at www.overstandnigeria.com
emai l: info@overstandnigeria.com
call : 08138900351

Call for best quality price quote
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by DualCore1: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2010
mr.uwaifo:

view my profile of past jobs at www.overstandnigeria.com

I like the frontpage of that site. Its clean smiley
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by bouzymill(m): 3:11am On Sep 04, 2010
Yeah, It's clean and looks more standard, but I'm lost somewhere, Where's the Navigation on the "past works" page, That's too fundamental to be forgotten,
Re: How Much Will It Cos Me To Own A Downloading Website With Design by peddylinko(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
My works
Myprov
Linkobay.com
Philfestus..com
winnersreadyblogspot.com.
there many

(1) (Reply)

Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb / I Own Nairapals.com .i Need Advice On What Sort Of Website I Should Lauch On It. / A Web Administrator Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.