Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe (4166 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Setting Up A Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by 2vanx: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
)HEY Shocked GUYZ I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU THE MOST EASIEST WAY TO HACK Grin A CYBER CLOCK WITHOUT THE SUSPECT OF THE STAFF OR SERVER KEEPER, THIS IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE CONVERTED TO EBOOK AND CHARGE YOU BUT WE ARE IN A WORLD OF FREE THING SO I DECIDED TO SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU FREELY BUT IN RETURN YOU HAVE TO DO ME FAVOR. DON'T GET CONFUSED Huh I MEAN THERE IS ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN PAY BACK WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME SO READ ON:

This hack is invented by me and you have to abide with the deal or I expose you to the cafes keeper, don't fear Shocked you know I won't do it if you do as I say.

HERE IS THE TRICK:

1. Go to any nearest cafe and buy their time, type in the ticket password and open firefox go to any site of ya choice, open new tab and goto www.pchackings..com (HEY NOT SPAM BUT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION).

2. Open internet explore and also goto www.pchackings..com (Note, This is my blog). The site will hang and pause the cafes time. DO NOT CLOSE THE INTERNET EXPLORE UNLESS YOU WANT THE TIME TO START READING AGAIN.

3. HERE COMES WHAT YOU PAY ME Wink, GO TO THE FIREFOX WHERE YOU OPENED WWW.PCHACKINGS..COM AND START CLICKING IN THE GOOGLE ADVERTS THERE THIS WILL EARN ME MORE CLICKS AND MONEY WHILE I HUMBLY PROVIDE YOUR INTEREST FREELY, DO IT ANYTIME YOU USE MY BLOG TO HACK ANY CAFE OR I EXPOSE YOU TO THE SERVER'S KEEPER. THE MORE YOU CLICK THE MORE REVENUE YOU GENERATE FOR ME AND THE MORE YOU IN ANY CAFE.

sadHOPE THIS HELP, OR ARE YOU CONFUSED?
EMAIL ME KINGJADON4LIFE@GMAIL.COM OR PCHACKINGS@GMAIL.COM
Find me on facebook: Kingjadon4life@yahoo.com

VISIT http://pchackings..com FOR ALL YOUR COMPUTER AND INTERNET TIP
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by Spyker: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
If this is the fastest way of linking people to your blog site, you have already fail.
Awolf dey purge.
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by lojik(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
Wow!
Wonderful!
Exceptional!
Outstanding!
Extraordinary!

I have fallen for your trick already. I will start generating traffic for you with my money and also generate adsense revenue for you.
This is unbelievable, a Nigerian just re-invented the wheel. Oops! His own invented wheel has four right angles!
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by tons613: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
Are you sure it works?
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by lojik(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2010

Didn't test it.
I can't fall for that scam.
I was just mocking.
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by dellnet: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2010
You just wasted my 120 seconds for nothing Mr. Kingsley. Here is how you hack a cafe timer. Restart the Windows XP system, on booting that is immediately after the BIOS display keep tapping F8 key on the keyboard till you see some boot options, select SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING and press enter. Hopefully the cafe guy is too busy doing something else which usually they are. If you get caught I hope they don't put a tire around you and burn you to hell. You are warned.
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by 2vanx: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
I AM A PROGRAMMER AND A GOOD HACKER, SO JUST TRY IT POST YOUR YOUR TESTIMONIES BUT YOU MUST OPEN THE SITE WITH FIREFOX AND CLICK ON THE GOOGLE ADS THERE ATLEAST TIMES BEFORE YOU GO OR I EXPOSE YA FUCKIN ASS TO THE SERVER KEEPER. ITS MY BLOG AND I CONTROL THE VISITORS STA THERE, TRY IT AND POST YA TESTIMONIES
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by Shalomcapa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
another waste on nairaland,
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by 2vanx: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is absolutely working, But am sorry the blog got deleted by google because of the hacking stuffs I posted there Just use www.easiestdollar..com its perfectly working, but remember to give me some clicks lol

If doubt it, post your email address here and tomorrow I will post your password,

Hacking is not fun for me it's passion
loll

Want to learn hacking email me pchackings@gmail.com
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by Fayimora(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
I just have one question! Why exactly do you want to hack a cafe? Later people would say the Nigerian government is useless, what about it citizens? Someone is running is/her business and all you could do with your life is to come and show how to destroy it! Tis very ver very sad u knw. Go find something doing before nemesis gets pissed off at you. . . .
Re: Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe by worldbest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
lol this is quite funny sha. Dude, go get some good content for your blog. Only a foolish person will do as you have said. Even seun ADs they hard me click, i always dodge it. Lol

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA LOADED HACKED!!! (next Gen Laughs) / Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business / Need A Website For Your Dropshipping Business Click Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.