Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) (5010 Views)

Amend Constitution, Reform Judiciary, INEC — Nigerians / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by nigeriapenmedia: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria has stated that the President Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration has no regard for the Judiciary including the electoral body- the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Moghalu, the presidential candidate of the Young Progressive Party (YPP), said that the present government has attacked the judiciary in a constitutional coup d’etat and does not respect the independence of any institution, including INEC. The YPP presidential candidate made this statement during the 70th Anniversary of the Nigerian Tribune titled: “Unveiling of the New Look Tribune” held at Sheraton Hotels, Lagos.

Commenting during the event on a theme: “Electoral Integrity, Legitimacy of Democratic Institutions and Good Governance,” Moghalu said he was afraid for INEC and cannot say he has faith in them, until they do the right thing after the elections are concluded. He said: “Well, INEC would have to demonstrate its effectiveness and its impartiality. And we can only see that after the elections have been conducted and concluded.

Read More On Link Below;

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/moghalu-fg-has-no-regard-for-judiciary-inec/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2019
We know.....Buhari Na tyrant.

16 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Imortal001: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria need a strong hand like buhari!
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Joshmodest(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:

U mean strong hand towards politics and elections rigging tactics ,
And soft hand or rather handicap , towards the economy and policies implementation

31 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by khingTony(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
And some zombies are still supporting him

6 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by khingTony(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:

17 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by magoo10(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2019
if Jonathan was buhari in 2015 he would have removed the INEC chairman weeks to the election and zombies will still praise him.

10 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Imortal001: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

U mean strong hand towards politics and elections rigging tactics ,
And soft hand or rather handicap , towards the economy and policies implementation
No nonsense man..
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by lathrowinger: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
This country jez tire me, no better candidate to vote for, all of the are scam, the only one wey I dey think to manage and vote for, Eze obikwesili Jez withdraw from the presidency race. Did somebody curse this Nigeria . instead of me wasting my vote. I will just sit at home and start frying nunu. Coz for now, no 1 is the better than the other, and Nigerians don't wants to understand this. It's a pity.
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Sugarplum777(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Yes Nigeria judiciary system is dead

All football lovers join my signature 28odd posted now for FREE tongue
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by ojimbo(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
If Buhari was to be a white man, he will be worse than Hitler

3 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
shocked

How can i forget to wear my boxer to office this morning??

How can i forget to declare my loaded account...
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by koolgee(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2019
INEC we know are not Independent.
We hope they will be impartial this time.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by DLuciano: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:
has the strong hand stopped boko haram? has the strong hand bettered the economy? has the strong hand brought investment and employment? has the strong hand reduced killings and terrific crimes? has the strong hand stopped corruption? you APC urchins know the truth and choose to believe in a lie, the bible says "and God gave them up to reprobate heart"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Imortal001: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2019
DLuciano:
has the strong hand stopped boko haram? has the strong hand bettered the economy? has the strong hand brought investment and employment? has the strong hand reduced killings and terrific crimes? has the strong hand stopped corruption? you APC urchins know the truth and choose to believe in a lie, the bible says "and God gave them up to reprobate heart"
Tell that to ur fail phD holder.
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by AllenSpencer: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Was this guy raised in Nigeria

The "Normals" seems to be new to him.

Which administration has giving regard to the Judiciary and INEC since the inception of our democracy.

It is a culture in this part of the world. Don't join Atiku the thief in wailing.
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Turantula(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:
Afonjas & Almajiris

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by bedspread: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:
STRONG hands have always failed.... what we need is STRONG INSTITUTIONS....

Except GOD'S intervention, The Setting of Nigeria right now is A Timely BOMB..
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by opalu: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Kagawa10: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Where were you when same happened to Justice Ayo Salami? Yeye.
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2019
This guy just lost me now. wetin concern u? Dey do ur campaign dey go now...

*Modified*
Well, i just read the details on the link and find out that the op was a confusionist.
Al in all, i advise you to avoid unnecessary comments on the present polity, they were artificially created and they will leave naturally. dont loose focus for all those flimsies.
even if you couldnt get it now, press further, and dont stop, 2023 is certain by His grace!
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Evercurious(f): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:

Pls stop this foolishness
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Imortal001:

No nonsense man..
oga sharrap jooor...a kid that still leaves with his parent will never know the effect of bad governance.
Re: Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) by BigBizzy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
its a fact

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / Fresh Hurdles For Re-Worked Electoral Bill / We’re Ready To Expand Ties With Nigeria, Says Taiwanese Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.