Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind (277 Views)

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind by IDanfulani(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
We fact-checked President @MBuhari 's claim about Nigeria's crude oil selling for $100 per barrel from 1999-2015. Here is what we found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfroJFlWsZA
Re: Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari is a very stupid man
Re: Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind by Omololu001: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a very stupid man
salamRushdie is this how you will be in cifia pains till 2023

I just they pity you, cause the kin pain you will be on February 17/18 when the presidential results are finally release eh . grin.. You have to write down your home address so people will be checking on you make you no go drink sniper cheesy
Re: Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind by SalamRushdie: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Omololu001:
salamRushdie is this how you will be in cifia pains till 2023

I just they pity you, cause the kin pain you will be on February 17/18 when the presidential results are finally release eh . grin.. You have to write down your home address so people will be checking on you make you no go drink sniper cheesy

Buhari can never win that election IN JESUS NAME!!!!!
Re: Buhari 's Claim About Nigeria's Crude Oil And The Hypocrisy Behind by Omololu001: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Buhari can never win that election IN JESUS NAME!!!!!
Though I don't want him to win, but I think he will win.
If am to bet my money it will be on buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News CCT To Resume Onnoghen Trial / Are Religious Leaders The Real Nigeria Problem? / Fg’s New Maintenance Policy Will Drive Smes – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.