Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane (23263 Views)

Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by freemanbubble: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
isoright
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
I have travelled countless times, but I'm still afraid at times
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by albaniy1: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, I will not die a physical death because I am a Spiritbeing an AngelicBeing from the celestial realm, l am a Spirit on Nairaland, I have dominion over death,
I have cheated and subdued death several times, l am indestructible tongue

you make sense ba

now claf por your selp
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Check Bermuda triangle.
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Jalingo767(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
danieljoel759:
Cardiff players are now scared to go on board now after the recent missing plane carrying one of their players Sala.

The Newly signed player who took a flight but dissapeared from the radar after some time of flying according to the defender, Sol Bamba. He also added that after their First match with Arsenal, Tribute was paid to Sala and the missing pilot, David Ibbotson.

Bamba added while speaking to BBC that "we travel by plane and some of the lads have been thinking, 'I don't want to go on it anymore'. The gaffer and the club have been in good terms of bringing someone in to talk to if we need to. And I think some of the lads do, they need to get it out".

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/we-dont-want-to-fly-again-cardiff.html

Lol cowards

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by damysamy12(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
gud

THEREFORE, PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST[/quote]
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Emilliano Sala looks more like Mr Ben to a serious footballer.
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by femi4: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
princeAbjid:
With or without flying on plane, What would be would be. Everyone is definitely gonna taste death. Either through sickness, accident, sleeping and not waking up, village people, jazz and so on���
Is better to die and your body is found
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by marvin906(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, I will not die a physical death because I am a Spiritbeing an AngelicBeing from the celestial realm, l am a Spirit on Nairaland, I have dominion over death,
I have cheated and subdued death several times, l am indestructible tongue

You go soon die

Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by thecavemanesq(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
danieljoel759:
Cardiff players are now scared to go on board now after the recent missing plane carrying one of their players Sala.

The Newly signed player who took a flight but dissapeared from the radar after some time of flying according to the defender, Sol Bamba. He also added that after their First match with Arsenal, Tribute was paid to Sala and the missing pilot, David Ibbotson.

Bamba added while speaking to BBC that "we travel by plane and some of the lads have been thinking, 'I don't want to go on it anymore'. The gaffer and the club have been in good terms of bringing someone in to talk to if we need to. And I think some of the lads do, they need to get it out".

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/we-dont-want-to-fly-again-cardiff.html

Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Sugarplum777(f): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's a pity RIP to sala

Football lovers, join my signature for massive winnings we just posted 28odd for FREE cool
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Ubdavis(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
U can still die while trying to evade death.
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by segunda11: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
poor
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:
Very funny
Most people don't know Cardiff football club is based in Wales
exactly,as manchester's club are based in the UK
Re: 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane by MrMacinterchi1: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
princeAbjid:
With or without flying on plane, What would be would be. Everyone is definitely gonna taste death. Either through sickness, accident, sleeping and not waking up, village people, jazz and so on���

Chai!! village people oo lol lol. There's God oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lionesses For Coming 2nd At AWCON / Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.