Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,011 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) (19289 Views)

Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by fatymore(f): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Neither do I give a fok

Fatymore is my breakfast ready?
I don miss you o..where you go before..
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by trulygirl: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2019
[i][/i][sub][/sub]
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Kabiru Marafa, the senator representing Zamfara central senatorial district, has said that he doesn't care if his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC loses the elections in the state.

Speaking at a Press Conference in Abuja, Marafa disclosed that some senators and former governor were being used by the Zamfara state government to heighten the crisis rocking the party in the state.

PoliticsNGR gathered that he also complained about President Muhammadu Buhari's lack of concern about the APC not having a governorship candidate in the state in the upcoming Elections.

He said;

“There is a limit to loyalty. My loyalty first and foremost is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, because we must have Nigeria before we can have the Senate,”.

“So, my loyalty is first to my God and to my people. APC is not a religion. So, if APC decides that the worst APC candidate is better than the best other candidates from anywhere, I will respect them because they are in politics to field candidates to win elections.

“But that cannot be true to me. So, I would go for the best for my people.

“So, even if it means that APC loses in Zamfara State, I don’t give a damn. After all, the crisis that we are in today started with the APC itself.”

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/dont-give-damn-apc-loses-zamfara-senator-marafa-makes-u-turn-watch/
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by ledamaster(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Why should he? a once peaceful state now turned into the den of terrorists and kidnappers, yet the incompetent lifess one is still claiming he is the general of the people. Back to daura is a national assignment.
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by hush15: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Kabiru Marafa, the senator representing Zamfara central senatorial district, has said that he doesn't care if his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC loses the elections in the state.

Speaking at a Press Conference in Abuja, Marafa disclosed that some senators and former governor were being used by the Zamfara state government to heighten the crisis rocking the party in the state.

PoliticsNGR gathered that he also complained about President Muhammadu Buhari's lack of concern about the APC not having a governorship candidate in the state in the upcoming Elections.

He said;

“There is a limit to loyalty. My loyalty first and foremost is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, because we must have Nigeria before we can have the Senate,”.

“So, my loyalty is first to my God and to my people. APC is not a religion. So, if APC decides that the worst APC candidate is better than the best other candidates from anywhere, I will respect them because they are in politics to field candidates to win elections.

“But that cannot be true to me. So, I would go for the best for my people.

“So, even if it means that APC loses in Zamfara State, I don’t give a damn. After all, the crisis that we are in today started with the APC itself.”

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/dont-give-damn-apc-loses-zamfara-senator-marafa-makes-u-turn-watch/

thats even the report of an in house member...

Allowing APC to continue at the helm of affairs is impending danger. A party that never believe they are wrong, how do you expect them to be fair to nigerians.
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by Enemyofpeace: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
I don miss you o..where you go before..
I've relocated, I'm no more in Nigeria, I now live in the US
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by fatymore(f): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I've relocated, I'm no more in Nigeria, I now live in the US
werey
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by denjjy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
how I love this man. he's the most eloquent and most brilliant of the politicians in Zamfara state. The rest are ineffectual mediocres, especially their Governor.
Re: 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
werey
for saying the truth? OK o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] / NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.