Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (834 Views)

' / What Could Be Wrong In My Body? / What Could Be Wrong With My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kelvinnile(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
Any time i have intimacy with my gf {bumber to bumber}, she complains of having this burning sensations as inside her, as if grinded pepper was poured inside her privates,  i have ignored her complaints times without numbers thinking the problem was from her, not until recently after incessant complaints, i had no choice than to look for a way of convincing myself that i was'nt the cause, i aproached another damsel, and when we had intimacy she complained same, she wept bitterly that her privates were burning her, as if there was pepper inside, i am realy not comfortable with this, pls any idea of what could be wrong with me, and posible solutions are highly welcomed.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Romeo4real(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
You both need to go for a UTI or STD test at a minimum. It is highly unlikely that you are the cause of this pain, unless you are quite well endowed and the women are not well lubricated. How are your pre-intimacy skills?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by sani09(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
Oh boy u too much
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Manofsteel(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
Poster
Ask ur girl to go for pelvic inflammatory disease screening ie let her go for a high vaginal swab . She can also get her urine tested for microbes too.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kelvinnile(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
Thanks to all of you 4 da respons so far, But could it be by mere coincidence that the two babes are having the same expirience afta i finish banging? They even go as far as begging me to help them fan thier puss.y , bcz of the burning sensation they feel, not that i am a violent banger, they even feel this inexplicable burning sensations. Even afta a 5 mins intimacy, it makes me realy worried, i feel guilty whenever they are going through the pains, bcz i think i am responsible, i would go 4 a test, as u guyz have adviced, more advice needed pls!
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Manofsteel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
My advice ?
You need to get treated for whatever it is you are spreading.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kelvinnile(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
@manofsteel, thats the problem, can u tell whats is it that i am spreading? To get solutions, u ve to know the problem.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kidsam: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ poster. This is a daft way of trying to get ladies. You think ladies will assume you have very strong and powerful unmensionable and will start wanting to meet you?
I'm waiting for your next post that will say, the doctor said you were ok and that maybe the girls did not have large unmensionables to recieve yours.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kelvinnile(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
@romeo4real, pre-intimacy?, i am never in a rush, i always take my time 4 that, and she gets very wet b4 d real thing is introduce into the systerm, its definately not lubrication problem.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kelvinnile(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
@kidsam, honestly, i see this as a problem and not what i am proud of o.k? What would make the ladies go after a guy, who makes what they are supposed to be enjoying, to be painfull? Sorry man. Post somthing reasonable o.k, Kid? Sorry i mean kidsam!
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by layzie: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
Have u gone for the test??
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by franny1980: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
i advice you should go for a test, i also feel the same weneva i make love with my husband but he insist i sh should see a doc cos it is not from him.

(1) (Reply)

how to reduce weight / New Vacancies! / How To Get A Gurl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.