Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix (681 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by AlhajiYoung: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2019
The Act. CJ is on serial number 310

1 Like

Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by baliyubla: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by dustmalik: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2019
The fools who have been making the false claim aren't really interested in the actual evidence. They just want to be believed to be right.
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by Clerverly: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Una get time to answer these useless Nnamdi Cownu' s urine drinkers.
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2019
I don't think this is amongst the petitions to the NJC.Its no big deal.It will not stop him from been sacked by the NJC

2 Likes

Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by Clerverly: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I don't think this is amongst the petitions to the NJC.Its no big deal.It will not stop him from been sacked by the NJC

That is after Onnoghen has been duly dismissed.
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by Gandollar(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

Dismissed by who? Through unconstitutional means? That was how buhari and Co kept urging Abacha on until he completely lost it and earned Nigeria a pariah status in the comity of nations.

Buhari, never again will such lifeless dullard rule this nation!
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by Gandollar(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

That's how the man you quoted told you in 2016 that Saraki was going nowhere, but you didn't believe him.
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by naijapips02: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

and Tanko retired grin
Re: Evidence The Act. CJ Was Called To Bar. Pix by TIGRITIS: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2019
[s]
PaChukwudi44:
[/s]
Is not among the petitions to the njc but pigs brought it up.

(1) (Reply)

APC Agent Caught With Result Sheets In Akwa Ibom / ​implication Of Elrufai Returning As Governor In Kaduna / Thugs Caught With Explosives At Imo( Ikeduru Inec collation centre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.