Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Do You Know That Red Makes Male Diners Tip More - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know That Red Makes Male Diners Tip More (296 Views)

20 Rules Of Money You Should Know That Can Change Your Life / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Red Makes Male Diners Tip More by Researchclue: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
RED MAKES MALE DINERS TIP MORE

Male diners give bigger and more frequent tips to waitresses wearing red T-shirts than those wearing black, white, blue, green, or yellow according to Nicolas and Celine Jacob. There is no such effect from female customers, however, a finding that aligns with research suggesting that red increases women’s attractiveness to men. The study was conducted in France, where tips are generally included in the bill and additional tipping is considered optional. 40.7% of male diners in the study provided additional tips to waitresses, compared with 33.1% of females.

Harvard Business Review
www.researchclue.com

Re: Do You Know That Red Makes Male Diners Tip More by seunnix41: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
i dont know oooooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Red Makes Male Diners Tip More by Researchclue: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lolzzzzz.... you must know
seunnix41:
i dont know oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Julius Berger Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019 / The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced it 2024 Recruitment. Applica / Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.