Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office (31055 Views)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by NairaMedia: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abule Egba resident carries Ritual (Ebo) with the manager passport size photo on it to IKEDC office. To protest against the poor electricity and the crazy bill.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/abule-egba-resident-carries-ritual-with.html

4 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by madridguy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sakamaje tongue

9 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Larryfest(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol...this actually should be done to all politicians also, imagine giving them cutlass and other fetish objects to swear with instead of the holy books..

16 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by soberdrunk(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
If coincidentally the manager falls ill from malaria this period wahala go dey ooooo cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by bedspread: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one Pass be Careful!!

8 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Acrofab: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by SMJay: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by hisexcellency34: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Spits on the ritual. Afonja juju is powerless. I will eat it and nothing will happen to me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Marvelous101: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hahaha hahahaha This one serious o

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Patrioticman007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mama Africa wireless connection........ The largest wireless connection in Africa.

Load 100 Naira, and get free browsing with your spiritual father's... In the guise of holy men speaking with god & conducting miracle's every where.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by dipopooo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked

U people should not expect light for the next 6 months

3 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by collinsprince: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
NairaMedia:
Abule Egba resident carries Ritual (Ebo) with the manager passport size photo on it to IKEDC office. To protest against the poor electricity and the crazy bill.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/abule-egba-resident-carries-ritual-with.html

16 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by ainas247: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
bedspread:
This one Pass be Careful!!
No enchantment nor divination against Israel/ believers shall prosper tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Creativebae(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lwkmdo..
This one weak me seriously.
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Creativebae(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
dipopooo:
shocked

U people should not expect light for the next 6 months
Seriously
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by ttshems(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by GreenArrow2: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hahaha! No be half-eaten fufu and red oil I dey see dia so? Who go fear that kind thing?
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Smartphelz: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one weak me
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by MZEE01: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
I believe they just did this only to scare them and for them to go down low a bit on their charges.

The NEPA officials in my area here need to stand and watch while their pictures are burnt into ashes, even though no harm would be intended in the process.

NEPA officials are too corrupt and they deserve to learn lessons.

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Why now?? I thought Buhari has provided better and stable electricity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by nwankpajacob9: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is that the solution?
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Badonasty(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
NairaMedia:

people are angry
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Mopolchi: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
He go go put light for dem now. You go fear fear
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by PSTGlobal(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one is serious o, pool funny Sha �
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Treasure17(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Spits on the ritual. Afonja juju is powerless. I will eat it and nothing will happen to me
Lol. I pity your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by Kharol1234: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
village just open dis guy file... D guy no go fit slip again na frm 1 church to anoda enter mosque even baba lawo house d guy go enter....

2 Likes

Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by kellyboo: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Great!
We can help you set up a mini solar plant in your home that can power your TV,fan,home theater, 4 bulbs, laptops, decoder/DVD and phones for minimum
10hours at a give away price of #160,000
free installation and delivery for clients in the mainland in lagos
Re: Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office by helinues: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oh boy see food, na to chop now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Cousin In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.