Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday (1201 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by Jinali(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Recall that some photos and video clip were shared yesterday on this platform alleging that President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed the son in-law of Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State who is a governorship candidate of another political party, Action Alliance (AA). The posts claimed that the President shunned Senator Hope Uzodinma who is the APC governorship candidate in Imo State.

New photos and video evidence have emerged which proves otherwise. In the video and photos, Senator Hope Uzodinma who is opposed by the incumbent governor who is the father in-law of the AA candidate, Uche Nwosu, is seen being handed over the APC flag by the President who addressed him as the APC candidate in Imo State and endorsed him to the cheering of the crowd who despite the rain came out in large numbers to witness the event.

Meanwhile, it is worthwhile to note that Rochas Okorocha's son in-law was not allowed to be on the stage with the President as you can see in the photos and the video because he is officially not a member of APC. The photos of the President and the Rochas's son in-law which were circulated by his supporters as a proof of endorsement by the President yesterday was actually taken at the government house. Uche Nwosu, the AA candidate is the current Chief of Staff to the Imo State government, a position given to him by his father in-law, the governor. Also notice that APC flag was visibly placed behind the President when he took the photo with Uche Nwosu and his wife at the government house after the lunch.

1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by Jinali(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by MurderEnglish(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Now you have posted this... Calmly and gently goan rest. Thunder faya both of your thumbs(that's if youre in mobile).

Be there supporting crooks...whether Hope o or Nwosu o... These men are selfish and don't deserve any position.

They should rant for themselves...untill we learn our lessons these big pot belly politicians will sit up!!

I hate rubbish!!!!!

Re: The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by Jinali(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
MurderEnglish:
Now you have posted this... Calmly and gently goan rest. Thunder faya both of your thumbs(that's if youre in mobile).

Be there supporting crooks...whether Hope o or Nwosu o... These men are selfish and don't deserve any position.

They should rant for themselves...untill we learn our lessons these big pot belly politicians will sit up!!

I hate rubbish!!!!!

I only gave a balanced report. I know you like one-sided story. To you every person is a thief and you that is a saint is still sitting your lazy ass on the floor condemning those that are better than you. "The greatest sinner is he who sees others as sinners"!
Re: The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by MurderEnglish(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jinali:

I only gave a balanced report. I know you like one-sided story. To you every person is a thief and you that is a saint is still sitting your lazy ass on the floor condemning those that are better than you. "The greatest sinner is he who sees others as sinners"!

Change your mindset!!! I condemn both the 'balanced report' and the 'one-sided story'.

No make me vex for you.... You call yourself sinner not me...

I hate y'all that side for these blood sucking set of politicians we have now.

In fact if you mention me again, I'll stone you!!!

Re: The Moment Buhari Handed Over Flag & Endorsed Imo APC Candidate Yesterday by ahaz: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
MurderEnglish:

Change your mindset!!! I condemn both the 'balanced report' and the 'one-sided story'.

No make me vex for you.... You call yourself sinner not me...

I hate y'all that side for these blood sucking set of politicians we have now.

In fact if you mention me again, I'll stone you!!!
mr am a die hard pdp fan and i believe your support for the pdp will not erode your sense of sanity
The social media was awashed with fake news of buhari em
ndorsing rochases inlaw but the poster gave q balanced view of what happend at dan ayiam yesterday
I was at the stadiun to see buhari for myself to clear my curiousity of the jubril isseue and believe me the man i saw was gen buhari
So the poster was right and rochas was humiliated at the stadium the mc recorgnizes marcom as the state chairman instead of dan nwafor of rochas, amaechi was more emphatical with his speech when he asked oshomole to come to stage amd tell imo people thT hope is d parties flag bearer for imo which osho did and raised the hands of hope before buhari repeated the same
so we should try to say the truth atimes so that people will not be decieved

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Opens Fire On Borno Governor's Convoy | Sahara Reporters / Muslim Man Helps Christian Woman Who Was Almost Killed For Voting Another Party / Atiku Leading Buhari In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.