Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 (421 Views)

Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For The Sansvid M.international Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment-7 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by Clara2: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
I was sent a mail to send my birth certificate and First degree result after the group discussion we had. Please who knows what's next after this level. Because I sent the requested credentials since the beginning of January and haven't heard any feedback. Your enlightenment will be appreciated.
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by ArcFresky(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Relax naa, they asked for your certificates? No need to be anxious unless you they are fakes? Are they fakes?

You can also check the recruitment portal, it shows the different recruitment levels.
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by Clara2: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin, u get character..
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by Clara2: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArcFresky:
Relax naa, they asked for your certificates? No need to be anxious unless you they are fakes? Are they fakes?

You can also check the recruitment portal, it shows the different recruitment levels.

grin, u get character
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by ArcFresky(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clara2:

grin, u get character

No vex... I think say you be girl nii...shaa calm down okay... Make bad belle people no hear say dem ask for your cert.
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by Clara2: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
ArcFresky:

No vex... I think say you be girl nii...shaa calm down okay... Make bad belle people no hear say dem ask for your cert.

U hate girls? grin grin

I be girl still
Re: Please What's Up With Dangote Recruitment 7 by ArcFresky(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clara2:

U hate girls? grin grin

I be girl still
shocked I knew it....
When you are not bobrisky grin
Why would I hate girl's? I hope to fall in love someday, but u guys are just special, with special issues, requiring special attention.

I applied for the dangote stuff then, got called for the test, but didn't write because they made a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Interns Jobs At Quickcheck / Farm Job Opening: Vegetables Section Supervisor, 65k Monthly / Civil Engineer Needed At Terawit Net Salary Is 300k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.