Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (62625 Views)

Asake sells out 19,000-Seater Barclays Centre in US / ‘I Am Nigerian”- Davido Respond To Michael Blackson / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by hahn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
Is this really necessary?

Yes because when e set she will say she was raped.

He should have saved the chat, banged her, waited for her to scream rape and then exposed the chats and sued her for her college savings though
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Skmoda360(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
MorataFC:
Some men have no brain
This one get brain....
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by jesutakewe(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
You mean some women?

That was how they framed up R.Kelly.
MorataFC:
Some men have no brain

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by immaculate1234(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Roasted
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Baroba(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Immature response from this ugly faced baboon..
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nanatrendy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
abjisperson:
Blackson is liberian not ghanian
he is a Ghanaian, was even born in Ghana
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by finesounds01(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
EiConsulting:
Seriously?

Planning on working, schooling or living in Canada? Contact us today to help you make that dream come true.

how can i contact you
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by EiConsulting: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
finesounds01:
how can i contact you

send an email to info@eiconsulting.ca
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by sanpipita(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
jesutakewe:
You mean some women?

That was how they framed up R.Kelly.

R Kelly wasn't framed up he abuse underaged girls, this girl in particular is 19 and an adult

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's what I keep saying,guys we don't have problem about settling down because as the years goes we age like fine wine,ladies if there's a guy disturbing you and you are feeling him,don't be doing shakara cos your body will tell you at the end of the day. I like what he did anyways cos I have done the same thing to a girl once.
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by seangy4konji: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
See this type fresh fiish...make I just quiet.
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Bemmics: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked undecided
Say she is a spoilt brat, that doesn't give him the impetus to insult not just her but her mum in that way!
He would have just put her in her place knowing she was just 19....
Two wrongs can never make a right!

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by rs172(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
finesounds01:
how can i contact you

Them go just scam you, instead of going through the travel section to get information you need, you saying how can i contact you.

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by rs172(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
sanpipita:

R Kelly wasn't framed up he abuse underaged girls, this girl in particular is 19 and an adult

Were you there, was the girl raped in your presence?
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by franchasng: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
After they will turn around and say men raped them, men are disturbing them but in reality they throw themselves cheaply and loosely at any man with fame or little success out of greed and their insatiable desire for whatever men have undecided

Guys if you become a bit successful or go close to successful guys or guys that have some popularity/fame or those into music, you will develop hatred for an average lady...most of them throw themselves at successful and famous guys who use and dump them, yet they hardly get sense....I have one showbiz guy, the manner ladies struggle to hook up with him make me shudder....I mean hot, classy ladies working and earning fat salaries and even girls from rich family backgrounds, its sickening.....guys hardly get crazy about rich, successful or famous women but women go so gaga at the sight or mention of a successful man, its really not easy to be a female sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Leonbonapart(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
StOla:
Village people finally opened his file, but "Bro Jero" promptly closed it and used the file to flog the daughter of discord.
grin cheesy grin.this one funny me
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Leonbonapart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
Is this really necessary?
not at all. Nigger wanna play saint.
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by miketayo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
19 years is an adult. Both of them sounded lame
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Bahddo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's freaking childish of him.
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
But seriously I don't no him.......so I don't give fvck .
Watch wild and out rap battles
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
cutesmilez:
grin "You ain't even old enough to hear what the rock is cooking" that line is simply superb!
You don't hear it. You can only smell what The rock is cooking
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leebeedo:
Ahhhh, you really messed with the wrong nigga. Michael Blackson is a crazy guy!
I only watched one of his rap battles and I made that conclusion myself
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by foreshore(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tessyama1:
46-years-old Ghanaian-American actor and comedian, Michael Blackson has taken to his Instagram story to call out a 19-year-old girl who says she wants to have his babies.

Blackson while slamming the girl, also dragged R.Kelly into their conversation. See below....

Was this even the best way to address the girl?

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/michael-blackson-calls-out-19-year-old-girl-who-wants-to-have-sex-with-him.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

As if say e even handsome
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by grandstar(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
cutesmilez:
grin "You ain't even old enough to hear what the rock is cooking" that line is simply superb!

The guy is a comic in America

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by 21GunnSalute(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ooh....I remember this black ass, ugly ass modafucka from d black comedy movie "Next Friday".....try again modafucka!

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by sanpipita(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
rs172:

Were you there, was the girl raped in your presence?

Stop asking foolish questions, r Kelly hasn't even denied any of these allegations, even his daughter and family agree he is a sexual predator

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by FisifunKododada: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
abjisperson:
Blackson is liberian not ghanian

I was about to post this. He is always mistaken for a Ghanaian.
Re: Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by higgs: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
The guy is sick.The 19 year old is more reasonable than him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.