Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl (1174 Views)

EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by Madavis(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has expressly told her critics that her body is more expensive than their bank accounts put together.

She made the statement in reaction to rumours that she has expended over $100,000 to enhance her body.

She reeled out the price speculations of the purported plastic surgeries she has allegedly done.

It would be recalled that many have questioned the tiny size of the waist of the TV figure based in Ghana.

"They say I did rib removal surgery which is worth over $50,000. Tummy tuck and lipo worth $20,000. Hip and butt implant worth $18,000.

"Breast implants worth $21,000 lol so in total I have over $100,000 worth of surgert done on my body. Omggg y'all better put respect on my name from now on because my body is literally more expensive than ya'all bank account put together," she mocked her critics.

https://www.tori.ng/news/115359/my-body-is-more-expensive-than-your-bank-accounts.html

Re: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bag of poo
Re: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
"They say I did rib removal surgery which is worth over $50,000. Tummy tuck and lipo worth $20,000. Hip and butt implant worth $18,000, breast implants worth $21,000 lol so in total I have over $100,000 worth of surgery done on my body."

Who said? Abi you're telling us?

Question is, who paid for it?

1 Like

Re: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by itspzpics(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl by funlord(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Madavis:
[s]Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has expressly told her critics that her body is more expensive than their bank accounts put together.

She made the statement in reaction to rumours that she has expended over $100,000 to enhance her body.

She reeled out the price speculations of the purported plastic surgeries she has allegedly done.

It would be recalled that many have questioned the tiny size of the waist of the TV figure based in Ghana.

"They say I did rib removal surgery which is worth over $50,000. Tummy tuck and lipo worth $20,000. Hip and butt implant worth $18,000.

"Breast implants worth $21,000 lol so in total I have over $100,000 worth of surgert done on my body. Omggg y'all better put respect on my name from now on because my body is literally more expensive than ya'all bank account put together," she mocked her critics.

https://www.tori.ng/news/115359/my-body-is-more-expensive-than-your-bank-accounts.html[/s]

Dominique

Mynd44

Take down this scammers threads

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Curvaceous TV Presenter Whose Hips Drives Men Crazy / Zoe Kravitz’s Eye-popping Bra To Vanity Fair Oscars After-party Was Created From / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares Secret Ingredients To Her Weight Loss Smoothie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.