Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Are You Sure You're Not Suffering From Nomophobia? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Sure You're Not Suffering From Nomophobia? (352 Views)

Get 1gb Of Data For #200 On Mtn Even If You're Not Eligible (photos) / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sure You're Not Suffering From Nomophobia? by LillianB: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's the fear of not being near your phone for some time, which some of us are unconsciously suffering from.

It's a huge disadvantage of advancement in technology, when someone cannot go for eight hours without checking up his/her mobile phone(sometimes for no reason) then that's becoming an addiction.

And that's mainly due to the advancement in social media sites and the whole Internet.

Because there's this anxiety to pick the phone "how many likes am I getting already!"

So the other time, I went on a social media break, and at the end, I got so many good results, so try getting your phone out of your head.

Try a social media detox!

The Tee-girl wishes you more @
www.thesoundme.
Re: Are You Sure You're Not Suffering From Nomophobia? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
If I wasn't pressing my phone all the time, do you think I'd have seen this your post

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MTN Users / Energizer’s Smartphone With An 18,000 Mah Battery Is Absolutely Ridiculous / Textra SMS Pro 4.8 Build 40895 Full APK Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.