Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 (17114 Views)

Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / APC 2023: CPC & ACN Blocs have Been settled, Time For ANPP, APGA , NPDP Bloc / Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Racoon(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
post=75278893:
This one should be in jail at the moment.
Shameless animal!
[/s]
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by michoim(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Whether you rigged it or not ; all we know is that Buhari is the first to prevailed against an incumbent in a general presidential constitutional democratic election in Africa after Nelson Mandela. ..
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by toplinetrtrend: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Baawaa:
Rubbish talk

Lolz. Buhari also benefited from corruption. Buhari has no integrity

2 Likes

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by toplinetrtrend: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2019
michoim:
Whether you rigged it or not ; all we know is that Buhari is the first to prevailed against an incumbent in a general presidential constitutional democratic election in Africa. ..

Yeah, he prevailed via empty propaganda

2 Likes

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2019
But is not an old thing for Atiku? Nigerians are Nigeria problem and you are a great part of the problem
nazicartel:
that one is an old thing,,, forward ever backward never

2 Likes

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by olaitan9291(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2019
But he (BAFARAWA) failed to mention that it was Buhari that asked him to rig the election on his behalf. So, he must be prosecuted for what he did.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by GistFullGround: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Baawaa:
Rubbish talk

Have you read the book before your assessment?

2 Likes

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by onadana: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Parollawd:
Buhari the righteous president whose family can't account for their sudden source of income

I tell you.These are people we know and see all of a sudden,they got into power...abrachadabra..they became rich.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Seun360(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2019
MobilityExpress:
So an unknown Okorocha in 2003 could win 27 out of 36 states in an unknown aboki party ANPP and Buhari a known popular retired general could only win 5 in the same unknown aboki party. How much did PDP pay this man to write this fanstastic bedtime fable. I fell asleep reading it grin

You dey mind that old fool, i remember that primary like it was yesterday, even the late Fernandez contested that primary.

Before delegates started casting their votes recalled how other contestants complained of imposition accusing the party excos that buhari had already been selected by the party.

The then Borno State Governor, Shetema was ANPP back bone at the time.

That night, Prof. Chuba Okadigbo swore to do everything withing his powers to dethrone PDP fron Aso rock even if it will cost him his last drop of blood.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by mabaz(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Okay. Thank you for the history lesson. 4+4 dole!
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Nairastake: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2019
nazicartel:

Just listen to yourself...
If it is, then all those in prison should be released because their crimes are old things.

1 Like

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Pat4321: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2019
We know that the scammer, Buhari is a chronic elections rigger

1 Like

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Pat4321: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75278914:
CONFIRM!!
Sai Baba we love.
Chronic elections riggers

1 Like

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Omeokachie: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Lifeless receiver of stolen goods
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2019
B4 nko.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by blackgold2018(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
MobilityExpress:
So an unknown Okorocha in 2003 could win 27 out of 36 states in an unknown aboki party ANPP and Buhari a known popular retired general could only win 5 in the same unknown aboki party. How much did PDP pay this man to write this fanstastic bedtime fable. I fell asleep reading it grin
Noo.. Okorocha was evn on his greater prime than now.

1 Like

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Talknochip(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol.. ''Buhari Kartagi Uban yan cha cha'' (Kartagi in hausa means a shrewd middle man in a gambling game) .. Pmb, a delusional, haughty, self-righteous man who thinks everybody is a sinner except himself. Integrity zombies blokos! .. Evil and hypocritical supporters
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by pcicero(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Seun360:

You dey mind that old fool, i remember that primary like it was yesterday, even the late Fernandez contested that primary.

Before delegates started casting their votes recalled how other contestants complained of imposition accusing the party excos that buhari had already been selected by the party.

The then Borno State Governor, Shetema was ANPP back bone at the time.

That night, Prof. Chuba Okadigbo swore to do everything withing his powers to dethrone PDP fron Aso rock even if it will cost him his last drop of blood.

Which Fernandez contested in 2003?
I guess you meant Harry Akande.

Did you really know Rocha's then?

He had imprints in the North. Neither OBJ nor Buhari was as popular as they are now back then.

Forget all the media propaganda, Buhari lost in 2003. The PDP governors had a mandate to return him after he had appeased his vice.

Did you watch the PDP primaries of 2003?

Buhari kept going to court because he believed his popularity among the northern poor was enough for him.

Could he have won any state in the SE, SW, NC then? I was in Taraba then and Jolly Nyame had it on a lock down. Same for many north east states except Borno.

Bros, if not for his recent alliance, he would have still lost in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Okorocha had money to spend, he was also like a northerner, he grew up there and spent all this life with northerners, Okorocha was popular also e
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:
trying to damage Buhari image? we aren't move

He damaged it when he truncated a young democracy 1983, that’s why he couldn’t face it at th burial of shagari
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by ibietela2(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
While he presents himself as Mr integrity
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75278914:
CONFIRM!!
Sai Baba we love.

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by DimIsaac10(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2019
The man is rigjt
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by naijapips04: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2019
nazicartel:

but obasanjos comment about Atiku is never old ba ? who did this to you people ?

1 Like

Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by naijapips04: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Are you okay? what does being a retired general have to do with party politics?

it's seem you don't know how party politics work.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by silvernus0: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
OMG i whipe
shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked

shocked
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Tyche(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
The coming one won't be any different.
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by Houstency(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 by CEOwatazs: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Caseless:
grin grin

But he forgot his rigging skills in 2015 and opted for spiritual rigging in 2015 at the sight of 4 billion naira from the then NSA, sambo Dasuki.

This man suffered violent face scratching in the name of tribal mark, pity him cos he deserves our mercy and not anger. The aftermath of that childhood scar is still here.
��������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments / Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.