Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market (565 Views)

Technology Market / Technology Market / Technology Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by adecamp(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
I was banned from posting on the Technology market. I sent a mail but I don't have the login details of the email again(the email I used for Nairaland) Please help me uplift the ban. I know I messed up. But it was not intentionally. Ejo biko please cc dragnet seun
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by dragnet: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
adecamp:
I was banned from posting on the Technology market. I sent a mail but I don't have the login details of the email again(the email I used for Nairaland) Please help me uplift the ban. I know I messed up. But it was not intentionally. Ejo biko please cc dragnet seun

the bot got you and your accomplices grin and I want to hear the full story.
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by adecamp(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
dragnet:

the bot got you and your accomplices grin and I want to hear the full story.
I helped my boss post an advertisement as he asked me to do so. After that, I realised I wasnt able to post again. He was also banned from posting too. His name is Mcmayor. I don't know how the bot works. All I know is I am in pains grin
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by dragnet: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
adecamp:

I helped my boss post an advertisement as he asked me to do so. After that, I realised I wasnt able to post again. He was also banned from posting too. His name is Mcmayor. I don't know how the bot works. All I know is I am in pains grin

I take your explanation, though your boss has a case to answer, he shows up twice...
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by dragnet: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
your case resolved.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by adecamp(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
dragnet:
your case resolved.
Thanks boss grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by itiswellandwell: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol. Dragnet and questions. Buhari needs you for CJN!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by jimohibrahim(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
dragnet:
your case resolved.

Please sir consider my case too
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by jimohibrahim(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
dragnet:
your case resolved.

If that’s the case please can I appeal why I was ban from the phone section...

All I did was posted something I didn’t know was a fake auctioning website

I deposited ten thousand naira there with the hope that I will be able to win a good deal but I couldn’t thereby losing all the money I deposited.

So I was told to share the website on sites I use often so I shared it here and that’s how I got banned on the phone section..

I was a novice then and I didn’t know I was doing something wrong..

Please help me look into my case too cos I’m a loyal member of nairaland

Cc dragnet
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by dragnet: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
jimohibrahim:

Please sir consider my case too
cleared.
Re: I Have Been Banned From The Technology Market by jimohibrahim(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
dragnet:

cleared.

Wow.. Thanks so much sir... I really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hp 250 For Sale @45k / **Dell Latitude 5480 7th Gen 256GB/8GB / Mint Lgnexus 5x..2gbram 32gb Rom(40k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.